Do you have a passion for rescuing 1) magical girls, who out of naiveness, unknowingly signed a no return life contract with ambiguous terms and conditions put out by certain cute furry
akuma animal from unknown origin, thus having to spend the rest of their lives fighting spiritual enemies threatening humanity and in the process of fulfilling said bond, will eventually led to sorrows and despair and resulting in their ultimate downfall? And 2) People suffering from hangovers from too much parting the night before?
If your answer is YES! and YES! The Singapore Morning Rescue Command wants you! We are recruiting!
Recruits will be issued with uniform, which will be made to order. It includes;
1) Orange jumpsuit – One size only. L. Will fit rescuers that are 170cm-ish tall.
2) Morning Rescue decal on jumpsuit.
3) White cap
All 3 items above totals S$90. Will require payment upon signing up so as to facilitate ordering of uniform and decal printing.
Items not included and recruits must get their own are;
1) Black boots (SAF boots is accepted)
2) White gloves
3) Bottle of Morning Rescue
2) Must be able and willing to attend cosplay events in Singapore.
1) Must agree not to carry camera during rescue mission. Our objective is to rescue Magical Girls, not photograph them. However, rescue attempts been photographed by others is alright.
Special thanks to nutcase23 for taking this photo of me at the recently concluded Anime Festival Asia 2011. Now time to go lescue some magical girls. =D