Dr Pepper Singapore

Another made famous item by anime.

This entry was posted in Otaku. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Dr Pepper Singapore

1. icy says:

where did u get it? cant seem to find anywhere selling dr pepper in singapore!

2. samejima says:

I’d like to have Dr. Pepper once again since I’m curious with the taste again. The last time I had was when I was still in High School, that was more than a decade ago. ^^;

3. sweetbeandango says:

It is so neat seeing someone so excited about a soda I see everywhere here in the US! 🙂 I also like that you got the THOR movie release version, I had some of that since I am a huge fan of Marvel Comics ^___^

Seeing this makes me think that more people in different countries should do snack exchanges, mailing each other specific items like this! 🙂

4. Okazaki-san says:

I have a sudden urge to try Dr. Pepper now.

5. khisham says:

I just returned from Singapore on 10 November 2011, and I was absolutely disappointed that I could not find Dr. Pepper in any stores that I visited.

7-Eleven outlets in Singapore used to carry the brand, perhaps some 5 years ago, especially in the 2-litre PET bottles.

In Malaysia, certain outlets carry canned Dr. Pepper only.

6. Jx says:

Mustafa Center sells it…Bought it for $1.30 per can…

7. Pramodh says:

U get Dr. Pepper at coldstorage fr 1.25 / can ….