Today, or rather yesterday, we go see the 天壇大佛 Tian Tan Buddha in Ngong Ping in westen Hong Kong.
2. Breakfast. Ham burger that is made with actual ham aka pork.
3. Taking the cable car, which is the fastest mode of transport.
4. Our destination is high up in the mountains
5. Very high desu.
6. Among the clouds.
7. And here we are finally. Ngong Ping 360.
8. Have to walk a bit more.
9. And up the steps.
10. Lots of people desu.
11. And here we are at last.
12. Made entirely of bronze, completed in 1993 and an impressive 34 metre tall.
13. Tau hua made with mountain spring water.
14. Replenish lost mana.
15. And last but not least, we visited Dollfie World as well. ^^
Other Hong Kong related posts
Hong Kong Day 1
Hong Kong Bruce Lee Statue
Hong Kong Cabs
AKB48 Hong Kong
Hong Kong Maid Cafe
Hong Kong Chinese Junk Boat
Hong Kong Avenue of Stars
This entry was posted in Hong Kong
. Bookmark the permalink