Today Maro maro-chan is undergoing some modification.
2. Maro maro-chan’s ears have always been something I wanted to change. First of all, her ears are attached onto a strap which one have to tie over her head. Not only is this somehow challenging to put to. It is also unsightly seeing the visible headband. Cos we all know Maro maro’s ears are a part of her hair.
3. This is the head band with the ears. It easily fall off the head as well so if one bring her outside for walk or photoshoot, there is a fear of it falling off and blown away without realising it.
4. So today we are doing to attempt some modification work.
5. This is one of the strongest glue I have that doesn’t smell or in yellow colour.
6. Attach the magnet to the base of the ears.
7. Attach the magnets to the scalp of the wig. Got to make sure it’s opposite ends to the ones we did above.
8. And we are done! It’s that’s simple. Now’s it’s also easier to attach her ribbon with bells onto her left ear as well.
9. Bye bye now.
This entry was posted in Dollfie
. Bookmark the permalink