Dollfie McDonald Food Straps

Dollfie size food straps from McDonald. Now in Singapore.

2. These are the 6 in the first series. Which do you prefer? I prefer Sasara-chan’s yummy thighs. ^^;

3. These are from series 2 which I gotten from my Tokyo trip few weeks back.

4. Saber-lily is back for a short home stay.

5. Lovely Sasara-chan. ❤

6. Mashiro

If anyone wants the full set of 6 from series one, I have one set for sale to overseas readers. First come first serve. Drop a comment and I’ll get in touch with you.

This entry was posted in Dollfie. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Dollfie McDonald Food Straps

1. I got the Coffee one during my trip to HK xD

Man, if only our burgers were as big as that! (assuming the burger and dolfie are of the same scale, of course)

2. Stifler says:

I see Saber Lily with her hair down. So cute~~

3. Wai Chun says:

Gordon, can you take more pictures on Saber Lily when you’re free?? PLEASE AND THANK YOU!! 😀

4. r chan says:

me!!!! buying the set! pls pm =)

5. Sasara-chan says:

Yes papa. After Chinese New Year can?

6. Q says:

They have phone accessory versions (i.e. the same but with an extra strap basically) over here in Hong Kong, and are all gone faster than I have imagined; probably within 2 weeks IIRC.

7. Alan Seetoh says:

I would like to adopt a daughter too, can give mi a guide please, how to buy, order and import them in….. I dun know Volks Japan do any shipment exports out

Thanks and Regards