Gucci

Oh no… I know I shouldn’t have brought Sasara to Orchard Road. O_O||

Bah bah bah yada yada yada
This entry was posted in Dollfie. Bookmark the permalink.

42 Responses to Gucci

1. Sasara-chan says:

Niinii I want that one. ._.

Papa I want this one. ._.

2. dmario84 says:

will she be able to carry anything that big? XD

3. coffeebugg says:

You are so screwed…

4. polty says:

sasara is so adorable in that first photo x3

i feel sorry for your wallet sergeant gordon > _ <

5. Adun says:

Well I must say that Sasara has fine taste in fashion 🙂

6. フェイダムさん says:

最初の写真は本当にライフサイズと思っちゃいましたwっといっても、随分と値札のところに連れて行って、自業自得ですね。

7. alafista says:

Sasara-chan I promise I’d buy that for you if you come to live with me instead ^^

8. …Gucci… Sasara!Channel is better! best…Prada!…My Aoi also wants Gucci!

9. KWSW says:

Lols… I hope your bonus can tank the wallet damage sia~!

BTW if Sasara-chan wants a nice ferragamo hairband or hairclip let me know. That one I think I can help you absorb some of the damage…

😉

• Sasara-chan says:

Uncle Kenneth I is of course will love your gift. I is give u a hug this Sunday OK? ^_^

• KWSW says:

lols… eh can… i pay half then ur papa pay the other half? Sorry uncle kenneth(uncle… i feel old) also kinda broke liaos cos company dun give bonus in dec 😦

10. yamada25 says:

I can see that Sasara wants a Christmas present~

11. Tiny Red Man says:

*security guard comes out*
    SG: Little girl, are you lost? Where’s your parents?
    Sasara: He’s right behind me…. *turns back..GONE!!* *starts crying*…
    SG:*thinks to self… Mwahehehehe.. Not everyday i see such a cutie.. >:-D * Come, little girl.. Uncle bring you to find papa.. Uncle got this BIIIIIG office..
    Sasara: Uncle… Can you get me this shoe? And oh!! That bag over there tooo… I think should cost around $2,000. Can? Huh.. Can? Pleeeeeease…. =3c
    SG: *ZOMG.. materialistic gal.. But she’s so cuuuute. >_<… Better gtfo for now..* Ah haa.. Uncle suddenly remember got something to do… Gtg!! *waves*..
    Sasara:…huh… U leaving me behind… :(.. Uncle.. U buy for me, i *ahem ahem*.. =3c
    *gordon-nii arrives..* Hey hey hey.. U pervertic old fag.. What were u trying to do to my sister?
    Sasara: He.. He… Ask me to…. ❤ ❤ him.. Says he buy me things…
    Papa: Hor……. Ic.. come.. Report this colour fox to the police. Or we can settle this privately.. 😉

Bad story.. Sorry. X-P

12. Stifler says:

Gordon, you are so screwed.

@Sasara-chan: Do your best to make Uncle Gordon buy you the bag! XD