Toothbrush

This is how my toothbrush looks like after been used for a month or so. Imagine how it will look like after 2 months. I think I use too much force to brush my teeth. ^^;

Anyone of you same as me?

This entry was posted in Personal. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Toothbrush

1. konadora says:

that’s some hardcore brushing ;;

2. Densha Otoko says:

Same as well but I’ve been using my toothbrush for a year now ^^;;

3. agito666 says:

get steel brush.

4. Michael Flux says:

Perhaps try using something like this: http://www.diracdelta.co.uk/science/source/w/i/wire%20brush/wire-brush.jpg ?

Maybe it’ll last longer… :p

5. chun says:

oh you should be careful not to overbrush your teeth (as in causing receding gumlines) When I saw a dentist here, I was told I was brushing too hard =_= some of my gums are injured (receded) over time ^^;

I use Oral-B toothbrush 😉

7. Reltair says:

My toothbrushes used to end up like that too, but now I don’t brush as hard.

8. Z says:

woah… honestly, that is incredible. Because I’ve never seen toothbrush looking like that before except ones that are used to clean toilets o_o. It must be a sign that you have some pretty healthy and strong teeth ^^;. I was taught that it’s not the force (hehe…) that you use to brush with but the duration and repetition that is more important in getting a good brushing.

9. Basically received my first tooth cavity. Fairly devastating. I would like a perfect teeth. Hunting a lot more choices. Thanks for the article