Alodia Gosiengfiao

It rained the whole day today but Alodia & Ashley Gosiengfiao were worth braving the rain for.

The Gosiengfiao sisters are in town to meet fans earlier today, as ‘Ani-Mates’ aka brand ambassadors for Animax Asia.

OK some free advertisement since the folks over at Animax are such nice people. For local cable TV viewers, Animax is now on channel 532 and Animax is giving away S$532 each week for ten weeks starting July 19 to viewers for simply watching the channel. Full details will be announced soon so stay tuned to Animax’s website for more details.

The last I saw of the sisters was at last year’s Anime Festival Asia.

Here they are giving autographs to fans.

Alodia wrote “Hi Gordon, really nice to see you again!” I am truly surprised and happy Alodia still remembers me. To think for the past 1 year she would have met thousands of fans at events so to be able to leave an impression I am really honoured. Thanks Alodia! ^^;

Ashley signed for me as well. I feel such a fanboy. ^^;

The emcee for the event is the lovely Head Meido-sama Yoshimi.

Had a short chat with her. Yoshimi is so nice and friendly. ^^; And small too. My helmet looks so big when she’s holding it. ^^;

Random shot of the Reception area.

This adorable lass from Animax takes attendance and gives out the goody bags.

Since she’s so hardworking and cute too, I asked her for a picture. She was reluctant at first but gave in at last. I forgot to ask for your name. Thank you for posing. ^^;

Lastly, Some comrades were present as well. Team Banzai, kodomut, Alafista, speedknight and some new comrades.

This entry was posted in Babes, Otaku. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Alodia Gosiengfiao

1. Mark says:

That last lady looks really good in a skirt and has got some hawt legs. ^_^

2. Stifler says:

Darn. Suddenly I wish I have cable.

3. coffeebugg says:

Good lord.. that Yoshimi girl IS small. What is she? 5 feet tall? Your Helmet looks like a large bucket of KFC on her.

4. Mike Abundo says:

Great pics, Gordon! You’re right, Alodia’s met thousands of fans since AFA. I’m glad she remembers you. That’s the classy and friendly Alodia I know. 🙂

Yoshimi looks so cute ~~~

6. tueac says:

Why?! all the good things have to happen when i am not free!!! Stupid rain… Could have crash the party if not for it…

Can’t even the attend the COSMOS tml due to NDP… I feel proud to be in it but… Missing cosmos is abit too much… …

7. Pingback: Meet the Ani-Mates @ Camp Pong - The Banzai! Effect

8. Pingback: alafista.com - A Fusion of Japan's Otaku and Popular Culture

9. nutcase23 says:

time to wash that helmet of yours.

so many people have been wearing it. =D

10. Pingback: Animates – Alodia and Ashely | Point Zero: Redefining Otaku

11. Tiny Red Man says:

Pardon the abrupt comment, but there seems to be a typo error. “Animax Aisa” is used.

Other than that, WOW!! I finally saw them at the event today/ tonight and they were awesomely pretty. Couldn’t take my eyes off them until they went to the MMK area. My eyes shifted then. >_>

12. LEon says:

Look like you only bring the helmet that day. The helmet should be with you at all time troopers!! 😛

13. wcloudxkumo says:

Too bad I was away on a trip when this happened, got invited and all. Such a bad timing ^^;

Hopefully there will be more in the future >_<

14. Pingback: Filipina Cosplayers Alodia and Ashley Perform at the Singapore Mascot Parade | The Mike Abundo Effect

15. ice says:

whatever happens the show must go on
    trully professional traits