Don’t Say Lazy

This is something I see every day on the way to work. Everybody queuing up to use the escalator while the stairs is all empty.

Maybe we should have a musical stairs to encourage people to use the stairs more?

Bah bah bah yada yada yada
This entry was posted in Singapore life. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Don’t Say Lazy

1. Windbell says:

It’s also simply because there’s no fun in using the stairs, why use it? It would seem like a chore to actually climb up/down the stairs, wasting your energy to move your joints up and down instead of just standing there were someone else does the job.

Until there is a actual ‘reason’ for people to use the stairs instead of the escalator, your escalators will be the one still doing the job.

It’s human nature.

Walk up escalators. You have to get people moving! ^^

3. O___O I usually choose the escalator for obvious reasons… but queuing up to use the escalator is ridiculous.

4. daymien says:

Maybe got a evil force pulling us in and forcing us to take the escalator!

5. yamada says:

Why escalator? Go for the stairs! I really don’t like long queue.

I always see people who just came out of the train, if they see stairs first, they will keep walking straight to the end until they find an escalator to go up ^^; LAZY SINGAPOREANS !!

Maybe they should print fake money on the stairs to lure people to get on lol 😀

7. agito says:

reminds me this video XD

8. Reltair says:

I always seeing people heading for the escalators instead of the stairs. As for myself, I always use the stairs unless the escalator happens to be empty. Sometimes I still use the stairs anyways.

9. Triton says:

hello…你好……
    马来西亚KL这里,也是这样……
    kl, malaysia here oso like that…
    weired..

10. Stifler says:

You know, now I want to see someone playing “Dance of the Bumblebee” on those stairs.

11. Pingback: Auckland Trip « Mr. Lonely Heart