Iron Man 2

They say that when Tsukasa cries, somebody dies. Amen.

This entry was posted in Figures, Movies. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Iron Man 2

1. Kodomut says:

She’s crying cos Ironman isn’t touching her but trying to touch you instead.

2. Q says:

So the movie’s out now? I wonder whether it’s worth the hype or not. Nice Iron Man from Hot Toys there btw.

3. sbhboi says:

A new element, meh. But the new chest design is nice though, a triangle 1.

Seems like Marvel giving a hint on next project because of that Thor Hammer just fell to Earth.

4. Asuka says:

Going to watch it here in Hong Kong soon. Is it that bad tsukasa chan? T.T

5. daymien says:

The new hot toys iron man mark IV has a circle instead of the supposedly triangle, I wonder why?

6. Fabrice says:

Not bothered about the sequel =/
    i must be a rare one…

• andra says:

oooow, me too ! When the trailers keep popping out on the TV, I still dont feel like flying to the cinema to watch 😛

But that time, I was so excited to watch the prequel lol. Weird !

7. Reltair says:

Looks like the movie is going to be a lot of action. Maybe not epic, but it’s my type of movie. 🙂

8. Cavalock says:

who is that girl figure? not familiar with it.

9. Pingback: SDCC 2011: Exhibit Hall: Sideshow Collectibles - Iron Man 2 Costume