Wendy’s Singapore

Today’s lunch at Wendy’s.

Last December I learnt that Wendy’s Japan is closing down. Well, ironically Singapore on the other hand sees the reopening of Wendy’s after more than 10 years.

Local renown food chain Kopitiam (for the unintialised, kopi means coffee in Malay and tiam means shop in Hokkien thus coffee shop) is responsible for bringing the Amercian fast food franchise back to Singapore. This is also the first time the company is branching into the fast food market and plans to open another 35 branches over the next decade.

2. The outlet is located at Lau Pa Sat, which is practically a ghost town now.

3. Wendy’s well known for it’s square burger patties.

4. Long queue. Hates waiting in queues… ><

5. The menu is kinda limited.

6. Bought the 1/4 pound with cheese with medium coke and fries.

7. The gaijin family next table.

8. I have no idea why Tsukasa is crying? If only Kagami was around…

9. nom nom nom…

So how was the food? I don’t know cos I’m rather hungry at that point of time. Never judge how good a meal is on an empty stomach. When one is hungry, any food will taste good. Having said that, I kinda like it.

10. Fries in chili sauce. Does only Singaporean do this?

11.

12. S$7.65 for this meal. Reasonable for a local fast food meal.

13. Btw crying Tsukasa is so cute. She’s like my favourite figma now. (‘~’)

This entry was posted in Singapore life. Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Wendy’s Singapore

1. Pyoro says:

lol for a while there i thot the photo of the menu spelt “Gordon Sensation” instead of “Garden Sensation”

but hmm *rubs chin, it doesn’t look as good as the one in japan for some reason…. i dunno, i see more veggie than the meat in that burger

2. agito666 says:

hungry is the best food seasoning in the world.

3. Outsider says:

Lol how could u bully tsukasa

4. Matteas says:

Singaporeans aren’t the only ones who dip fries into chilli sauce as I do it too sometimes. It tastes better than some ordinary ketchup, doesn’t it?

5. Chun says:

You made her cry?!?! lol the Wendy’s chain here’s burger not very consistant in taste unfortunately so we haven’t ate there for a long time liao 😛

6. Radiant says:

Oh hey! I heard about that recently too, from a friend from Singapore who is visiting Vancouver. That’s kinda cool that they’re reopening Wendy’s. But why after 10 years? Puzzles me.

Oh well, not that I eat at Wendy’s even in Vancouver anyway. 😛

7. i-pup (Jun) says:

I wonder is it because they opening a branch here and thats why they close the japan branch. hmm.. conspiracy…

Thats a big bite of yours. Lol.

9. Hexlord says:

Haha the sign reminds me of a certain person who cosplayed as Miku (sorry insider joke haha).

10. kiddai says:

Never tried to go to Wendy’s before but maybe I should if I go to Singapore 🙂
    On the other hand, Bruneians (like me) also eat fries in chili sauce

11. Kairu says:

What is this Gordon? You BRING your Tsukasa figure on a Wendy’s Restaurant?

12. Timothy says:

you made her cry =/

Long time never go to Lau Pa Sat! Hey, but I think I only went there once before.. ^^;

14. DemonickAngel says:

maybe she wants to be upgraded to mecha girl too.

15. Reltair says:

Wendy’s is closing down in Japan? =/

When I eat there, I just grab items from the dollar menu.

16. JafriZain2010 says:

Well There’s also had Wendy’s here in malaysia (I’m malaysian & I lived there). Especially at Berjaya Times Square, Jaya Jusco AEON AU2 & Jln sultan ismail. I’ve already tried the triple Beef large size combo alongside with Baked potates last 2 years (October 2008). I was like WTF? and I’ve felt like a Big-eater to me (Not to mention like Allen walker from D.gray-man Anime).

17. konadora says:

Hmm I think I saw Wendy’s somewhere else too, or I might just have been hallucinating.

Cute Tsukasa ❤

18. Hangmen says:

Eating at Wendy’s FEELS GOOD MAN. Their burgers are addictive.

19. Blowfish says:

Never heard of Wendy`s before this post ^^;
    Wendy kinda reminds me of Pippi Longstocking

20. iTz Seiba eX says:

where is wendys located in Singapore? i wanna go there and eat lol

21. yuri says:

Wendy’s have their signatured bugers that I keep on coming back for. Love their baked potatoes and new naural cut big french fries

22. yuri says:

Oh, forgot to mentioned their FROSTY, its a creamy thick chocolate milk shake. As I know from my friend who had experienced working their, management and staff are strictly following food safety procedures. Its very cool to know that I’m eating well prepared foods not only by the look of it, but certainly prepared safe. : )