Pokka Milk Tea

I find myself addicted to this milk tea beverage. Taste not bad at all served cold. Unfortunately not all stores carry this and even if they do, prices vary from cheap to not so cheap.

This entry was posted in Singapore life. Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Pokka Milk Tea

1. yumeno says:

I am addicted to Pokka’s Green Tea. Now they have different types of sperm killers as well.

2. scorchnroses says:

I like their milk coffee more. :3

3. Radiant says:

quality post!

Can’t say I’ve tried this milk tea.

4. Kar loke says:

Got to agree with you, is quite addictive. But too much is a harm too.

5. Blowfish says:

Umm…this might be a stupid question but why do you wear your watch upside down?

I found the taste disconcerting at first, but it is because they use ceylon. Otherwise drinkable when cold, but not addictive for me.

Premium milk is gooood.

8. Kairu says:

I am addicted on Pocky too! Oh wait.. Not a Pocky post? Damn it.

9. laniemon says:

Wish they got it here so I can try it. Uh, wait, maybe they do. Gotta check ^^.

10. I would like to try milk tea sometime but unfortunately, that type of beverage is not at all common around here. Maybe some asian markets would carry something like it but I’d have to look around.
    The name milk tea just makes it sound delicious though xD

11. chun says:

I love pokka lemon tea… Yummmm I think it’s made in Singapore (or something) So happy to finally find it in Richmond lol pokka Apple tea tasted horrible– too artificial, the other flavor probably the same too ^^;

12. Reltair says:

Those drinks aren’t that common around here, at least in bottle form. When I have milk tea, it’s made on a spot for me.

13. tueac says:

you should try the milk coffee. that is the riches in taste i cna find and it’s not in a can.

14. abao says:

me prefers the coffee… or the oolong tea if i want rawr power

15. presa1200 says:

is this discovered by Pokka singapore? i think it has a subtle taste a bit better than the typical sweet malaysian “teh tarik”. even my young nephew loves this!