Jeremy Bulloch Boba Fett

Seen here is another priced collection of mine, an autographed piece from Jeremy Bulloch, best known for his role as Boba Fett the bounty hunter in the Star Wars original trilogy.

The fine print reads, “To Gordon, you’re no good to me dead” ^^

The “no good to me dead” is one of the most iconic Boba Fett’s lines in The Empire Strikes Back. All together he only has 4 lines in the movie which you can hear below. Boba fett was in Return of the Jedi but doesn’t have any lines at all.

“As you wish”

“He’s no good to me dead”

“What if he doesn’t survive? He’s worth a lot to me”

“Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold”

The voice doesn’t belong to Jeremy Bulloch but Jason Wingreen. In the Special Edition DVDs, it was changed to Temuera Morrison, the actor who plays Jango Fett in Attack of the Clones. For the uninitialized, Boba is the clone of Jango so George decided that Boba should sound the same as Jango. Well, this is quite a boohoo since everyone loves the original Boba Fett’s voice. One can simply say Boba has a voice amplifier in his helmet or something.

Boba’s new voice from the DVD edition below.

Btw, Jeremy Bulloch joined the 501st Legion last year in November. He was a long time honorary member and it is so cool to see the real Boba Fett himself joining us. This is his 501st profile page.

The Boba Fett costume he is wearing is put together by folks from The Dented Hlemet, a resource portal for Boba/Jango Fett costuming.

Till today, Boba Fett remains a fan favourite. Not bad for someone who only has 4 lines in the whole movie. ^^;

This entry was posted in 501st Legion. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Jeremy Bulloch Boba Fett

1. nutcase23 says:

I’m no good to me dead O_O

2. coffeebugg says:

I think he did have a line in RotJ. “AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE…”

3. Dominic Neo says:

Dear Gordin,

I am sorry I hijack your thread but I am that desperate….. I recently got a MG Classic ZZ Gundam for a pretty good price after hunting high and low for him at Hong Kong….now I am back in KL but to my bewilderment… its missing 1 set of PC parts for the left arms and legs joints.

I like to know if there is anyway I can try and get that set from? I wrote to Bandai Japan… you got any other solutions? any where in the Land of Gordin I can purchase that missing set?

Thanks 😦

4. laniemon says:

Wow, reckon the autograph piece is pretty awesome. And I think its good and all that Bobba Fett + Mandalorian role has been expanded in the Star Wars Universe ^^.

5. Shazzsteel says:

I seriously think he needs his own spinoff series. I see loads of books telling tales never shown in the original trilogy. Gotta admit he one of the most badass character you see in the entire series.

Where did you find him to sign that btw?

6. Pyoro says:

holy moly i totally forgot abt the live action tv series!

7. Blowfish says:

Im not a huge starwars nut but id like to sneak in your house and steal this little bugger from ya

8. chun says:

awwww that’s so neat 😀 I think it’s so cool that they find time to do this for their fans 🙂

9. Timothy says:

off topic but I like watching star wars ep 4.5 and 6
    it’s awesome imo

10. Reltair says:

4 lines in the movie and you don’t even have to show your face? Epic role, it was probably fun for him to play it. Pro character.

11. Radiant says:

eh? You deleted my comment?