Salvation Army Christmas Kettling Week 1

One year ago, a newbie stormtrooper stood there at that exact same spot doing the exact same thing he did few days ago.

With a slight different…

The same thing being it’s the festive session and that means the familiar sound of bells ringing signifying Christmas kettling, the Salvation Army’s most famous street campaign is back.

Time files, this time he has a new dirty armour with the same old xmas hat.

He has also somewhat mastered new ways to draw the public’s attention too.

6. Oh I love these 2. They are so cute~! The one on the left is even a meganekko. Want! XD

8. He is joined by a fellow trooper on the left, can anyone guess who he is? ^^;

Hmmm… Looks like the droid database needs updating after this mission. ^^;

Another meganekko. Kids nowadays study too much or play too much video games?

25. I didn’t even realise she did that. ^^;

A heartfelt salute to all the kind souls who made a contribution. Be it big or small, a little generosity goes a long way. Come spread some joy this Christmas to the less fortunate, support the troopers in action. We will be back every Saturday at Raffles City Shopping Center. Yours truly will be there from 4 to 6pm. Come and say hello. I still got lots of worthless cards to give away. ^^;

This entry was posted in 501st Legion. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Salvation Army Christmas Kettling Week 1

1. Persocom says:

Nice pictures, I remember last years ^^ Salvation Army needs some troopers around these parts, they might get more attention/donations if they got creative like this.

2. Netto says:

Oh, I would really wonder who it is.. xD

Are you sure it is the same spot and hat from last years? Lol.

4. anngee says:

hello, i’m the shorthaired girl in the 7th pic. just dropping by to say that you are AWESOME! 😀

yesterday saw a christmas kettle but no stormtroopers so didnt drop in anything lol! =X

haha, I will go say hi soon! 😀

6. AK says:

At picture 25: :O I didn’t see that coming either.

7. Kodomut says:

Din manage to go down ):

will there be week 2?

8. nanopulp says:

I passed by the kettle at wisma@orchard. Saw some troopers and tried to hail them with the funny Ranka-kira-sign you taught me.

Then I remember about the funny shoulderplate. orz

Real fun idiot I was. 😀

9. gameshark03 says:

Picture 25 is pretty epic >_<

10. Chappy says:

I didn’t know that you are a lolicon. JKJK. XD
    回想当年, 我好像是中学才戴眼镜的。 不过我小时候看电视都坐到很前面, 能撑到中学才近视, 我的眼睛也满厉害的。 又不过呢, 现在的小朋友很恐怖, 几乎很多都是人手一机 (PSP, NDSL等)。

11. Pyoro says:

hmm you should leave a mark everytime you’re there. kinda like how kids used to show how tall they had gotten by marking down their height with a chalk.

12. chloe says:

Hi there, i m the girl in ur pic#16.. Nice to meet you!
    Just recall back, we were too excited to take a pic with you and forgotten to donate money. See u there again and we shall donate this time. =)

13. I’m in johor now!!!! but don’t think i’ll be going down… T.T dun wanna get stuck in traffic jam…

14. Pingback: alafista.com - A Fusion of Japan's Otaku and Popular Culture