Evangelion Singapore

This is quite a surprise (or I am WOLS) but I just found out that Evangelion 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance which local screening, from my understanding was originally supposed to be postponed to 2010 will be showing in Singapore next week!

This entry was posted in Anime, Movies. Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Evangelion Singapore

1. Oooh, nice. I wish I’ll have the chance to see Evangelion 2.0 here in the States, but it’s probably not going to happen.

2. double says:

You bought this for the shirt?

3. Actar says:

I am now officially sad that I lack any sort of non-figure related Evangelion merchandise.

Wanna watch while decked out in an Evangelion hat, Evangelion shirt, Evangelion watch, Evangelion Shoes, Evangelion (insert apparel here).

Perhaps will bring a figure along. Will I be seeing you there, by any chance?

4. Kodomut says:

I had a huge crush on Asuka since my secondary school days.

5. Q says:

Why on earth does Taiwan get to show it in mid-October, and Hong Kong has to wait until early December??! Besides I won’t make it to watch it myself (yet my sister can), again! T_T

• searider says:

Argh. I’m in Taiwan now but I can’t speak either Japanese or Mandarin yet. I see the posters all around but I can’t read them either.

6. wcloudxkumo says:

I’ll be going with some friends next thursday ^^

Hopefully they don’t cut the preview out for 3.0 (If any) just like what they did with 1.0 >_>

7. kiddai says:

Wait…w-w-wh-what?! It’s coming out in Singapore next week? Omg! I won’t be able to go there to watch it then D:
    Since the first movie…I did just go to Singapore to watch it…
    So sad T___T

8. Kar Loke says:

Well, never watch anime movie in a big screen before.
    Think this will be the first.

9. chubbybots says:

Cool better book mark that date! Didn’t know till you mentioned it here 😀

10. konadora says:

OMG INSTANT WATCH!

• konadora says:

i remember waiting so long to watch this after watching the first movie at cineleisure (afterwards for which, I got interested in the entire evangelion franchise)

キタ!

11. Pyoro says:

damn, wish i had the time to go…

12. Pingback: Evangelion 2.0 in Singapore! « Konadora’s Otaku Rantings

WAAAHHHH! Singapore is really going the right path. Is eva 0.2 rated as R18 again? or was it NC16? I remember I cant get in eva 1.0! I was only sec 3 back then >.<

Some time will pass to have local screening in here..

15. Reltair says:

Shoot, I haven’t even seen 1.0 yet even though Evangelion was the first anime series I saw ever. =/

16. Tiny Red Man says:

there’s a promo by cathay that says if u buy 2 tickets, u get poster. while stocks last, and only available at Orchard and AMK hub only.

17. Optic says:

Looks like I will be watching it next Friday if the plans goes ahead.

18. ……….I thought Newtype was discontinued….?????