Anime Fem Trooper Patch

You probably already seen the teaser few weeks back and now here it is finally, all 100 of them.

Titled Anime Fem Trooper, this is my personal patch featuring my blog mascot Gordenette-hime drawn by the talented chun.

Patch trading is a big hobby for most 501st Legion members. We love it so much, other than official 501st patches, personal patches are made by members as well. One of the more popular ones are known as Fem Troopers meaning female troopers, featuring babes in stormtrooper, biker scout, TIE fighter pilot costume etc.

Most of the Fem Troopers on these patches are Caucasian looking so the idea of making an anime girl version strikes me. And Gordenette was the best candidate for the project. Some modification were made. Firstly she has to be sexily clad, to appeal to male audiences. The design has to be simplified as well because a complicated design won’t look good on an embroidery. The end result was satisfactory though some areas can be further improved on.

I have already sold half to members of the local garrison. Will be keeping the remaining 1/3 for myself and the other 2/3 to be sold to the Legion members worldwide. Update: Readers who are interested in geting your hands on one of those can do so here. Limited time only! While stocks last.

Btw, those with sharp eyes will notice Gordenette all dirty in the blog header banner. Hehehe, I wonder why? Anyone wanna make a guess? ^^;

This entry was posted in 501st Legion. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Anime Fem Trooper Patch

1. kodomut says:

Just like figurines need to be cleaned occasionally, banner babes too.

The droid hunter must have neglected her!

fem reminds me of what i do. FEM. Finite Element Method. ^^

3. YuKi-To says:

saw somewhere that ur trooper suit was dirty/dirtied too, so now u’re officially a sand trooper eh… ^^

4. Otakucy says:

I dont get it with sandtroopers. All you have to do is get dirty and you are instantly called sand-trooper?

5. Pyoro says:

ah the use of deception to lure enemies close to ya with gordonette’s sexy demeanor, only to find out it was all a trap!
    very smart indeed

6. Lene says:

Yey! How much will you be selling them for? Will tell Lester to keep a lookout for them on the boards~

7. Are you going to offer a version for regular fans of your blog? You might be able to sell a few that way 😉

big eye she has lol like the first image with all the badges like that! make wallpaper! lol

How much embroidered patchs you have? Did it cost too much?

• gordon says:

1st run i did 100, the minimum option available cos i do not know how the response will be, afraid if I do too many, i won’t be able to sell all of them. O_O

the more u make the cheaper it gets, say 200 or 300.

10. DemonickAngel says:

i want one.

11. Blowfish says:

Do want 😀
    Already saw the picture in your flickr stream and have been in awe

12. Gabriel says:

Really, I want one !!!
    I´m from Argentina. I´ll contact you via gmail.
    Cheers,
    G.

13. konadora says:

Wow, looks very well made! Do wants one ^^;

14. Z says:

Your mascot looks equally sexily cladded and lovely in both blog and patch version ^^;. By the way, is she supposed to be smiling on the patch? Her face gives off that… uh, I don’t know how to describe it.. one expression…. That uncomfortable moe look? Sorry don’t know the word! ^^;

15. Pingback: Gordenette Patch Now for Sale « Gordonator