Random Phoot Shoot 8

2. Practicing my Guitar Hero moves with a demo from the shop assistant.

3. Met an old friend from a recent trooping.

4. Looks like she needed some help?

5. One can often see kids playing in this popular fountain in Bugis Junction.

6. Whenever I see glass ceiling, I always imagine Batman breaking through it and descending with his cape wide open.

7. A long time friend whom I recently got in touch with after many years invited me to a music recital organised by herself and a few partners. The 4 seated are young aspiring singers from her music academy which she co-founded.

8. I was tasked with taking photos which will be used for their portfolio and promotions.

9. This picture above got published in the local papers. ^^;

10. Was surprised the little girl I once knew has all grown up now.  ^^;

11. A lovely girl spotted at a charity event in which the 501st Legion Singapore Garrison was involved in. Love the face paint. ^^

12.

13. Funny how the weather changes so suddenly. Sunny one moment…

14. … Raining cats and dogs the next.

15. Rainy weather offers good photography opportunities. One will see lots of colourful umbrellas, people running from the rain, covering their heads with whatever they can find etc.

17. Check out the horde of people crossing the road!

18.

19.

20.

21. Newspapers make good temporary cover.

22.

As always. Till next time, take care and stay safe.

This entry was posted in Photography, Singapore life. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Random Phoot Shoot 8

1. aprilius20 says:

I hate getting caught in the rain- water tends to get into my shoes and I end up walking around with squishy socks. Yeesh>,<

#12. When TK8316 is not on duty, he is fully armed with other weapons. ^^

3. super rats says:

#6 I thinks the same thing.

4. Persocom says:

Very nice pictures. I’d like to get some decent pictures in the rain sometime. Your city looks so much more lively then around here.

5. Kairu Ishimaru says:

5. That kid reminds me of the old meme, the dancing baby. 😀
    22. I love that shot. Its so sad for some reason. ;_;

6. blauereiter says:

:] Love the last photo. I believe its the same downpour I was caught in my recent trip home. I miss Singapore !

7. I wanna stay in Singapore for at least once in my life…

8. gd4u says:

The shop assistance looked troubled whole giving u a demo … lolx …

9. Chappy says:

Spotted a few familiar places again. XD
    Love the last picture. Feels so lonely and empty. T.T

10. TP says:

Hah, I see Clementi MRT station there!

Oh, yeah. I hoped you had a great time in SPH. 😀

hehe the hoards of people crossing that road cannot beat the people in Japan’s Hachiko crossing!

Pssst check your e-mail! ^o^

12. dawn says:

i can completely not recognise qinny
    o_o

13. Q says:

Looks hot down there. Wish it’s like that in the UK (apparently it has no heatwave for at least 2 years or so), or I shall wait ’til I get back to Hong Kong in June.

14. AK says:

Haha, I remember the 2nd picture! Think you should’ve tried left-handed though. 😛

15. Pyoro says:

i can recognise locales from clementi and bugis bleh

16. Blowfish says:

Am i the only one that thinks that the right kid pees quite high?^^

Its crazy to see the lil girls you once knew now all grown up and pretty.Ive once met the little sister of an elementary school friend and boy did she change. 😀

17. 6: That would be epic! Er…unless glass falls on someone that is.

18. Pingback: Guitar Hero Practice | Wildwood Guitars