K-On! Episode 3 – It’s Impossible to Study Alone at Home

x2-xy-6y2+2x-y+1

This week’s episode of food anime K-On! really reminded me of my schooling days and exams. Like Yui, I find it extremely hard to concentrate on studying at home. I would feel like doing something else, anything other studying and usually end up reading a manga, taking a nap or doing other random stuffs. lol.

Plenty of food.

This entry was posted in Anime, K-On!. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to K-On! Episode 3 – It’s Impossible to Study Alone at Home

1. aprilius20 says:

I’ve just had two study sessions with one friend that didn’t work out. We ended up surfing the net:3 I guess it depends on who you choose to study with though. I work better alone- then again, I don’t work much anyway:p

And lol, is this show all about pretty girls who constantly eat all sorts of food and never gain weight? That purple thing in picture 2 looks intriguing, by the way- some sort of eggplant jelly?

• gordon says:

i also find i hard to study with firends. we would end up chit chatting or go off on breaks. :3

the jelly is call a “youkan”, a thick jellied dessert made of red bean paste, agar, and sugar.

2. Otaku Dan says:

I’m expecting a weight loss episode for this anime

3. Gunstray says:

Wow this presents the majority of what students do when studying alone.

4. Hynavian says:

Food! I always fall victim to food and after stuffing myself with lots of food, I’d fall asleep. What a vicious cycle! (=_=)

5. Cavalock says:

how do u get to watch K-On? Am a japanese foodie, so i am kinda interested in watching the anime.

you just have to change the guitar into a DSLR and the book into the user’s manual and that will be me lol =D

aaah, I am suspose to be studying now!! ^^;

7. pus2meong says:

What!? Howcome I wrote almost the same thing like yours based on k-ON episode 3 at my blog..? Hahahahahaha… XD

8. Snark says:

Wow, looks like pretty much everyones writing about K-On!.

Anyway, perhaps it’s just me, but does Yui strike you as…well, mildly retarded?

9. sbhboi says:

The truth when a student whom study alone huh ?

Pretty much same goes to me as well. =) Hardly concentrate on study, instead go build gunpla or play PC games to kill time….^^”

Man I really dislike maths ^^;;;

11. soonkiong says:

exam season is here again in my university… and I’m pretty much facing the same situation as Yui as well. Procrastination! ^^;;

12. Kodomut says:

I used to be easily extremely distracted when I was in sec, JC when I tried to study in my room because of my computers. Lucky its not so bad now. I think keeping the room neat is vital for studying >.<!

13. The Geek says:

I had the same problems with studying. That why I liked it when I had lots of time between classes when I was going to college as I found it easier to study at school then at home.