K-ON!

Unless you are stranded on a deserted island for the past 2 weeks, chances are you already watched K-On! or at the very least heard of it. After all this is one of the most talked about new anime this spring season.

So long story short, the anime revolves around a small group of high school girls who set up a light afternoon snacks club.

I also heard that Yui is inside the anime as well. Cool! ^^

I have never watched a food anime before so K-ON! is definitely on my watch list. (‘~’)

This entry was posted in Anime, K-On!. Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to K-ON!

Btw am i the only one who likes Ritsu out of the 4? (‘~’)

2. aprilius20 says:

Hehe, the first time I heard of this anime I thought it had something to do with that stuffed lion Kon from Bleach^^;

3. aprilius20 says:

P.s. And that picture of Yui at the end is gorgeous! Would you happen to have a link to the hi-res version, if any?

4. The pictures did the talking… I learned again…

A snack club.. more like “Feed Yui with Cakes and Pastries so that we won’t get suspended for lack of members” club…

5. YuKi-To says:

lol! food anime K-NOM! :3

dun think ur the only one, but almost everyone else likes Mio the most, including me >.<

6. sbhboi says:

“but almost everyone else likes Mio the most”

Yes ~ that’s including me too.

7. Hao says:

Okay, I’ve had enough of this, off to watch K-ON or I’m going to get nuts with so much K-ON on the net =D

8. Nopy says:

I didn’t notice until you brought it up, but so far they really have done more snacking than music o.o

9. chun says:

LOL! sounds like my kinda club! *droool*

10. Q says:

Haven’t started any of the new anime of this season so far orz, and I oddly haven’t been affected by the K-ON hype – it just hasn’t reached me well enough for some reasons that I do not know…

But wow, it’s only been aired for 2 episodes or so and that’s probably the most snacks and desserts I’ve seen in such a short time, judging from the screenshots there o_o

11. nutcase23 says:

Yui is like a pet hamster that I would love to have.

All you need to do is feed her to keep her happy. =P

12. FatB says:

Eh… so far for me K-on has be like those pastries. Sweet, but full fluff. Will have to see if it gets better.

13. WanderingMind says:

What I do with a lot of new shows is the one-episode test: If I don’t like the first episode, I drop the show. If I like it…chances are that I’ll watch it to the end.

14. Really like Yui. She’s kinda like Fuuko ^^

15. Chappy says:

Yay for K-on. Definitely the hottest of the season. XD
    Hey, same here. My fav out of the four is Ritsu then Mio.

16. rangerroh says:

LOL, “a light afternoon snack club”. Hahahahaha… too funny. Love the new club name!

17. DemonickAngel says:

the only food anime i watch is cooking master boy…

cant find any sites which streams this.

after the Odex Strikes Back saga, hard to find.

18. konadora says:

Drummer = instant win.
    For me, Mio > Retsu > Tsugumi > Yui.

And lol @ light afternoon snack club, you’re probably the only genius who thought of this name XD

19. Hangmen says:

Didn’t quite like the anime. My future blog post about K-On will surely make me the most hated basement dweller on the Internet. Oh well, overprotective fans + haters = POTENTIAL TRAFFIC

Are they drinking tea?? I would prefer Ice tea better… ^^

21. Pingback: Spring Anime & Games « WAWAWA 忘れ物

22. RyoBase says:

They should open a cafe instead form a band.

23. soonkiong says:

Yui the singer? as a seiyuu in the anime? REALLY?