Nagisa

nagisa

In memory of Furukawa Nagisa.

This entry was posted in Anime. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Nagisa

Do you like this school? I really, really love it. But nothing can stay unchanged. Fun things. Happy things. They can’t all possibly stay unchanged. Even so, can you go on loving this place?

2. nutcase23 says:

I must have missed something somewhere cuz I didn’t cry…. ^^”

3. Leefe says:

Aye, bless them. Bless lil’ Ushio

😐

4. Q says:

Furukawa Nagisa… I remember how I didn’t like her that much throughout the first season, but in After Story she has become more and more likeable, despite several time skips as the pace is pretty quick. As a character she has become stronger and stronger over time, and perhaps even stronger than Tomoya himself. Now looking back it’s a real pity to see her going. Real pity indeed. I wonder what will happen for the remainder of the season though.

Man, this week’s really not a happy week, as we have another one to mourn for in Gundam 00 now.

5. Gunstray says:

Did’nt even watch the anime, But Nagisas death made me cry;~;. Now I really have to watch Clannad from the 1st to 2nd arc.

Rest In peace, Nagisa

I better continue rewatching the eps where she appears. *sniff*

7. jusuchin85 says:

Sad for Nagisa to go… It’s inevitable, but sad really.

The two characters that I’ve noticed massive developments are Tomoya and Nagisa. The only bad thing was that we see how selfish Tomoya gets when he mentioned that Nagisa will be alright when she didn’t meet her. Somehow, I feel that he should be grateful for getting a better life because of her.

We’ll see what happens next in the remainder of the season (although those who have watched it would have already known what happened).

Oh yes, I cried… T_T

8. Netto says:

*sighs*

Devastating. Simply devastating. But, meh!

9. pus2meong says:

IF the anime following the good ending in the game, don’t worry, a Phoenix Down or Union Plume or whatever will just ressurect her 😄

10. optic says:

Gah. *just got spoiler* T_T

This is shocking. My heart is shattered already.

11. alafista says:

@ pus2meong: Yup, she will be resurrected, so no worries. ^^

12. Otaku Dan says:

that was a really sad episode

13. Neutrinos says:

So it’s true, and i thought the OVA i watched sometime ago had nothing to do with the main story… orz

14. Lethia says:

oh no, i saw a spoiler!!! T_T i havent watch clannad yet…sigh.

Btw, gordon-kun ^^; please check my reply on ur Contact page.

15. GlenStef says:

Hi, Admin.
    Can I take a photo from your site?
    Of course, i will place a backlink to source.
    Thanks.
    Yours GlenStef

16. Stifler says:

Even through I knew this was going to happen, it still hurts.

Fare thee well, Nagisa. See you soon, I hope.

@ GlenStef,
    which photo?

18. soonkiong says:

she what?

seriously.

19. Hangmen says:

Nagisa made a sandwich and pineapple salad, then she dies.

20. Pingback: The dis-JoinTedZone » Blog Archive » Music Mondays ~ Lia - Toki wo Kizamu Uta