Gundam 00 S2 Episode 15 – The Krugis Patient

Set in a worn torn era, the story tells a wounded man who is being nursed by a female in a ruin shelter. Initially the patient is reluctant to disclose any personal information about himself but through a series of flashbacks, we came to understand events of his troubled past. Before anyone confuses this with a certain award-winning movie, here is a recap of last week’s episode of Gundam 00.

No idea how the GN particles got inside the cockpit.

With half the season gone, there doesn’t seem to be any romantic advancement between Setsuna and hime-sama. Setsunna doesn’t look like one who desires love. He’s 21 and Marina is 29. But then again, age doesn’t matters when you are in love right?

3 Haros is all it need to rebuild an arm of a gundam. Amazing.

Andrei is terrible with words.

Although Patrick doesn’t look like the person one would turn to for love advice but he did score with the Colonel.

Patrick’s fail attempt at doing the kira.

So is Santa Claus.

Lockon the friendly ghost appears in critical point of one’s dream to give advice to the misguided.

Marina reveals that she loves music and it has been her childhood dream to sing on board the Gundam Frontier.

Who wouldn’t want to take advantage of the situation whereby a miniskirt wearing loli is off guard and sound asleep?

“Good morning. Thank you for calling the A-LAWS hotline, this is Patrick and how may I assist you?” What happened to service with a smile?

I wonder. Isn’t it easier to snipe without wearing the helmet?

Kathy is annoyed at Billy the back seat driver.

Bad time to get an upset stomach.

Shakugan No Louise and so the plot thicken.

…ugly.

The new ED sang by Yuna Ito is nice.

Special thanks to Lene for letting me borrow some of the screenshots. Do check out her blog for her personal take on Gundam 00 episodes.

Previous Entries
Gundam 00 S2 Episode 2
Gundam 00 S2 Episode 1

Gundam 00 episode reviews of fellow comrades
Gundamanic
GNdynames
Rhythm Emotion

This entry was posted in Gundam 00. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Gundam 00 S2 Episode 15 – The Krugis Patient

1. Gunstray says:

Ugly mobile suit? well Marasao’s front looks mishapen though, and its better than fat ahead.

• Graham Aker says:

idk why yo uguys find masurao to be ugly when it is one of da best suits around. Also…stop Dissing Graham. seriously. he is like the major plot tool and the man who saved the day in the movie.

2. marvin says:

lol on Gundam Frontier.
    Andrei should have probably gotten a slap. ^^
    btw I was confused when you mentioned Patrick doing a kira at my site, I thought you meant he made a combat move like Kira Yamato. ^^; silly me. I guess I shouldn’t expect that much from our favorite cockroach comic relief. ^^ thank goodness I checked your site before hunting on the episode for a Gundam seed Kira move. ^^

3. Lene says:

Aw, thanks for the link back, Gordon!

Trans-GrahAm made me laugh so hard, especially since I can’t take Graham seriously at all. Have you ever heard the drama CD the Gundam 00 cast put on a while back? I can’t help but imagine Setsuna talk in speedy sloppy Japanese and Graham going CHORISSU~

And yes, the Masurao’s hideous –;;;

4. Gunstray says:

T_T Marasao, ugly to all you folks? I love bullshidos new MS, but I doubt it will survive through the end. T_T Im even sadder.

@ Gunstray
    beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. as long as u like it thats what’s important. don’t be influenced by others’ opinion. me? guess i prefer mainstream mobile suit design more. (‘~’)

@ marvin,
    lol. that’s something to look forward if that’s really the case with patrick. who knows? maybe he’ll turn out to be useful in future?

@ Lene,
    nope i haven’t heard the drama CD yet. anyway as discussed on your blog, i foresee the battle between the 2 to be short lived. something will come up and interrupt the fight (as usual).

6. dice says:

Yuna Ito’s such a goddess! I wish I glow like that too!

7. ultragunner says:

… ugly? man Grahams new suit is AMAZING looking… one of the best designs ever… =(

8. Gunstray says:

@ultragunner:Agreed, I dont get Why a majority of people hates a marasao.I ts a freaking samurai, who doesnt like a samarai,we all like musha, why not this?

Oh well Ill save the rest

9. Gunstray says:

WTH LULZ Patrick doing the KIRA!!! Geuss major influence can cause somthing like this^_^;

@ dice,
    considered it done. i’ll prepare the spotlight.

@ ultragunner & Gunstray,
    as long as you both are happy. \m/

11. demonick_angel says:

cockroah MS with big feelers as weapons DO NOT WANT!.

12. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 16 - The Day The Elevator Stood Still « Gordonator

13. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 17 - Battlefield Earth « Gordonator

14. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 18 - When A Man Loves A Woman, An Innovator, His Mother, A Supercomputer and Gundam « Gordonator

15. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 19 - She’s Just Not That Into You « Gordonator

16. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 20 - The Curious Case of Anew Returner « Gordonator

17. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 21 - Praise me Mama and Papa « Gordonator

18. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 22 - The Clone Wars « Gordonator

19. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 25 - Lessons of Life From Patrick « Gordonator

20. n says:

“there is no god in this world”..(so is santa claus)
    hahahahahaahahahaaha…bwahahahahahaha