Gundam 00 S2 Episode 10 – The One Where Many People Died

So this week we see a weapon of mass destruction where many people are killed by a single blast. Unfortunately Patrick isn’t one of them.

All of a sudden the past isn’t grainy and grayish anymore.

Where are you looking at Billy?

Knee pants, slippers and a lab coat? Call the Fashion Police!

Eat your heart out David Blaine.

Blue Screen of Death.

Poor guy on the left has to stand because Kataron is running out of budget to buy chairs.

Hey this guy looks like the same reporter from episode 3 of season 1.

Blame the writers.

The colour of the helmet doesn’t goes well with… well everything around him.

Advertisement for Full Metal Alchemist Season 2 taking the time slot after Gundam 00 Season 2.

Question: If Ian’s hair is black, his wife blonde, how come their daughter is brunette?

Patrick if you wanted a new suit, just go to the tailor.

Louise is devastated to find out that after 10 episodes, Saji is still a wimp.

So I killed your brothers. So what? Get over it.

You reap what you sow Nena.

The Death Star.

Bye bye Planet Alderaan.

Thank you Sunrise!

Lastly, if anyone wants to use those images, please go ahead but please link back to here.

Previous Entries
Gundam 00 S2 Episode 9
Gundam 00 S2 Episode 8
Gundam 00 S2 Episode 7
Gundam 00 S2 Episode 6
Gundam 00 S2 Episode 5
Gundam 00 S2 Episode 4
Gundam 00 S2 Episode 3
Gundam 00 S2 Episode 2
Gundam 00 S2 Episode 1

Gundam 00 episode reviews of fellow comrades
Gundamanic
GNdynames

This entry was posted in Gundam 00. Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Gundam 00 S2 Episode 10 – The One Where Many People Died

1. pus2meong says:

Man, if the young Kati’s glasess was removed her bang little bit modified. I swear she look like Sekai of School day….

Or may be it just me…?

Anyway, it’s good to see the inovator like guy, oh right, I mean girl, now join in the side of Celestial Being. I guess the director thinking if two inovator guy…..and girl in Celestial Being side, the story getting interesting XD

Anew Returner is so adorable with her blush. Please dont be a trap, please dont be a trap, I have enough of Tieria trap, so no more please….

2. Gunstray says:

Agreed Anew looks cute:3.Please dont be spy!!!

3. justpassingby says:

woot, been waiting for you to post this :P, thanks
    lol BSOD

4. sbhboi says:

Lots of battles comes with lots of traps. Oh boy the producer of gundam 00 really into yaoi eh ? I almost can’t tell different of Anew’s face until I look…..like Billy does. 🙂

5. Rokku says:

Can`t wait for Full metal achemist season 2.
    been a huge fan of it since 2004.

6. leoh says:

Any chance of A-LOLS gassing colonies still possible? Also, you didn’t mention the return of Hallelujah (if the pic didn’t count) 😦

7. Lene says:

I’m excited for Hallelujah’s return. I wonder what kind of plot twists’re going to come up because of this :3

8. Rin says:

It was a good ep…
    What I want to watch more is the next one…I want to know what happens!!!!!

Faaaabulous GN sparkles make for fabulous plot developments.

Wow. Nice job finding the reporter lol.

10. Marvin says:

Alternate Captions:
    Neena: you killed my brothers
    Ali Sarches: No, I am your brother!
    Neena: Noooooo!
    ^^;

btw lol on the bsod and patrick’s new suit. ^^

11. DS says:

@marvin: ROFLMAO

@gordon: I’m surprised how you found the resemblance of that reporter ^^;; who would’ve guessed that LOL

12. Your memory is strong with the Force.

13. Q says:

lol how on earth do you remember that reporter from first season XD

On a side note, a superweapon in mid-series is slightly unusual for a Gundam series right?

@ pus2meong,
    traps are fine. as long as they are beautiful. :3

@ Gunstray,
    keep your fingers crossed.

@ justpassingby,
    thanks for your support.

@ sbhboi,
    must cater to all sorts of fans.

@ Rokku,
    have u read the manga?

@ leoh,
    i didn’t mention Hallelujah cos that might be a 3rd personality.

@ Lene,
    maybe Hallelujah will kill saji cos he’s getting too close to marie?

@ Rin,
    what happens what?

@ Mizunaga,
    just find that he looks familiar.

@ Marvin,
    LOL. that makes sense! both of them are red heads?

@ DS,
    i rewatched the first season prior to season 2 so it’s still fresh in my mind.

@ The Sojourner,
    lol. not really. i’m rather forgetful. ^^;

@ Q,
    well, the bad guys got to be very evil like having a super weapon so that it gives the good guys a reason to fight. to justify their actions.

15. leoh says:

Bah, I was still hoping for something truly evil that causes A-LAWS to leap the moral border and then cease to be cool (if the blast leaves a big impact like the destruction of Sydney in first Gundam and Sergei dies, giving Marie/Soma reason for revenge). Also, I never knew that about Haptism. O_O

16. Kururu says:

I don’t care if Anew is a spy or not. JUST PLEASE DON’T LET IT BE A GUY! or else I’ll seriously get mind crush’d

17. Sandy-kun says:

Lol @ the blue screen of death! XDD

I really miss your humourous review, Gordon.. ^^

Anyway.. I just surprised that Hallelujah is already alive!!
    Damn it,, It just make nonsense…

18. aprilius20 says:

Quote: “Innovatorish hair colour and Innovatorish name like Anew Returner. Must be a spy. Probably ends up falling in love with Tieria and joining the Celestial Being.”

…and a few episodes later she finds out about Tieria’s little cross-dressing, eye-popping frolic, and promptly dumps him.

19. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 11 - The Big Whiskey Tango Foxtrot « Gordonator

20. mikiwank says:

Loooolll Gordon you did not like patrick too ! I’m agree with you. “anti Colasour league” =3

21. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 12 - The Breakup « Gordonator

22. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 15 - The Krugis Patient « Gordonator

23. GC~Redzz says:

She’s not a spy because she doesn’t even know that shes an innovator, I think shes an innovator plant. Also shes not a trap either

24. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 19 - She’s Just Not That Into You « Gordonator

25. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 20 - The Curious Case of Anew Returner « Gordonator

26. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 21 - Praise me Mama and Papa « Gordonator

27. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 22 - The Clone Wars « Gordonator

28. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 25 - Lessons of Life From Patrick « Gordonator