Name Card

Not only does the 501st Legion Singapore Garrsion looks good in armour, they have cool looking name card as well.

What’s so special about the cards is that they are done in trading card style. Other then our name, Legion ID, contact etc at the front, at the back of the card is a self-portrait of ourselves in costume. Members have a choice of having their helmet on or off. Get one from every member and you find yourself with a nice collection of cards with different costumes and poses. ^^;

Anyway a personal name card really comes in handy when meeting new people. It’s a good way to promote yourself and leave an impression on others. So for those living locally who are interested to get yours done, I recommend TommyPrint at Funan IT mall. Cheap and good quality at only S$24 for a box of 200 cards with a choice of either glossy or matte finish, one or double sided. Ready for collection within 5 working days.

Oh btw, if anyone is free this Saturday and happens to pass by Raffles Place Shopping Centre in the afternoon, yours truly will be in armour doing Christmas kettling for the Salvation Army from 4.30pm to 6.30pm at the main entrance. Feel free to come up to me to say hi and if possible make a donation. It’s for a good cause. ^^;

This entry was posted in 501st Legion. Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Name Card

is it a guise for donations to the galactic empire? ^^. have fun!

2. Pingback: Name Card | forexaud.com

3. FatB says:

Will you be dancing?

I seriously need to get mine, but I have to get our Team Blue mascot up, because I think I shall do a double-sided card. What is worse is whether I should pick a 2D girl as my background for each side lol.

5. zenical says:

Highly likely I will be giving out namecards because not many people know my face XDXD

6. hika says:

No atk pwr?

was thinking of making a name card for my blog also… but need to get a mascot out first >_>

Thanks for recommending a shop too~~

7. YuKi-To says:

oh.. thx for the info on the cards
    that means ur not joining team blue for the photoshoot.. D:
    oh well good luck for donations ^^

panther: looking forward to tat ^^

8. pus2meong says:

Hm… I need to print my own name card also…

9. GNdynames says:

“they are done in trading card style”
    Not hollowgraphic, do not want >..>

10. GNdynames says:

Gah, the rest got cut off.

Jokes aside, I should get some as well once I know what I’ll be specializing for my undergrad. although I’m pretty sure you’ve heard me rant enough about how small the university’s city is >.>

@ k,
    lol no it’s not. it’s for Salvation Army.

@ FatB,
    depends on who’s asking.

@ Panther,
    take your time to do a good one.

@ zenical,
    your namecard has a pic of u?

@ hika,
    no problems.

@ YuKi-To,
    ya can’t make it. u guys enjoy yourselves.

@ pus2meong,
    print yourself?

@ GNdynames,
    don’t forget to send me one. ^^;

12. Blowfish says:

I spot some cards from well known people!
    First Danny posts and now you post about namecards (or the other way around?)

I really wonder if name cards are a usual thing to own over there in the Asian Countries…Over here its a thing limited to buisness concerns and thats it. Private Persons usually dont own them.

I honestly wouldnt know who to give those cards anyway.Theres not too much to network here anyway ^^

Go!Go! Gordon the Trooper of the galactic Salvation Army!

13. Marianto says:

Might drop by after the photo shoot ^^ So, how do we know its you in the case of if more than one Stormtrooper at that time?

14. zenical says:

@ gordon: No, like what hika said, must get mascot out first! And face = me, not on namecard Lol. Not a lot of people know I am zenical in RL. Haha.

15. chun says:

nice name card deal! 😀

16. marvin says:

soliciting donations for a new deathstar eh? ^^ kidding aside, I think its great that you guys are trooping for a cause.

@ Blowfish,
    i think it’s totally cool to have your own card even if u don’t have a business. it’s cheap to make them anyway. ^^;

@ Marianto,
    there’s only one stormtrooper in my shift. just say TK8316.

@ zenical,
    will love to have your card. ^^;

@ chun,
    best in town. XD

@ marvin,
    yup, the 501st sg has been doing it for years already.

18. Mimi says:

Whoa cool name card Gordon! Hahaha would be great to see you doing some fun charity work in spirit of the season. If i lived in BC, Japan, or Singapore i’d consider getting a name card but here in Utah they are of absolute zero use. :B

19. angrymimi says:

That’s a cool name card Gordon! Hahaha would be fun to see you do service in the spirit of the holidays. If i lived in BC, Singapore, or Japan, i’d consider getting a name card but here in Utah they are of absolute zero use. :B

(sorry if i double-posted) ^^

20. Hynavian says:

Gordon, thanks for the shop recommendation. I’ve been trying to find a reliable yet cheap name card printing shop for some time. (:

21. AK says:

As far as I know, Ron, OYK and I are loving the name card you gave us. Pretty well done, can’t wait for my turn.

the stormtrooper name card looks cool ^^ the puppy one must be chun’s? very cute ^^

@ Mimi,
    if u ever really decided to make one, please remember to give me one. XD with your picture on it? :3

@ Hynavian,
    no problems. will love to have yours too. ^^;

@ AK,
    thanks.

@ andra,
    yup, chun’s. very cute indeed. 🙂

Cool card TK8316!! I see Danny’s card in the back too!!
    All the cards looks awesome.. Im considering to do mine as well.

25. Soshi says:

LOL my card’s there! XD

Yeah, I highly recommend tommyprint- I got mine printed there too!

26. Leefe says:

I spot mine masterfully censored. Nipah!

27. koshiko says:

collectable cards~! Though, if everyone gave away a card to each member, you would have to order more to give out to non-members, lol~

The pricing is pretty good though =o my local printer only gives out about 50 for au $25 and I think only 1-sided too u_u~ will look for another printer so I can get my own cards, I find myself without any when I need them ^^;;

@ phossil,
    don’t consider. just do it! ^^;

@ Soshi,
    thanks for your card.

@ Leefe,
    nice name for your blog. haha.

@ koshiko,
    there’s more then enough to give around so no worries.