Gundam 00 S2 Episode 7 – A Father’s love

This post is long overdue. It has been a busy week. Better late than never.

I told you so.

Gundam 00 is now an R rated mecha anime.

Some people like it on top.

Bear with it Allelujah, it will be over in a few moments.

Got a high.

No comment.

Gunslinger Boy.

Allelujah is glad that his beautiful hands were not damaged in the crash.

Yes I must be the 2369th person to make the Harry Potter reference.

Give in to your hatred, embrace the dark side and achieve a power greater than any hime.

It’s never too late to thank someone, even if it’s after 5 years.

Marie and Soma has different eyes.

I don’t know. This shot make me laugh every time I see it.

And so they live happily ever after. The End. Go home everyone, nothing else to see.

I found Tieria’s photobook! ^o^

>o<

Family reunion.

A cross dressing Tieria is fine too. :3

Papa bear to the rescue.
(source: Animesuki forums)

Previous Entries
Gundam 00 S2 Episode 6
Gundam 00 S2 Episode 5
Gundam 00 S2 Episode 4
Gundam 00 S2 Episode 3
Gundam 00 S2 Episode 2
Gundam 00 S2 Episode 1

Bah bah bah yada yada yada
This entry was posted in Gundam 00. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Gundam 00 S2 Episode 7 – A Father’s love

1. marvin says:

lol love the last image!

2. chun says:

papa bear kawaii dechu! lol is papa bear wearing a black pantsu on his head? ^^;

3. marvin says:

@Chun lol! now I’ll never look at Sergei’s hair the same way again. ^^

4. Q says:

Nice one there! Lol’ed at last pic and Tieria’a photobook; nearly completely forgot what it was about…

5. pus2meong says:

Gigantification of papa bear, hawrrr…. XD

Okay, I lol’ed at the R-rated part. XD

Nice review again Gordon.

7. YuKi-To says:

lol…. Sergei.. wait, SerGar Bear ^^

8. Larein says:

Haha, I like the last pic.

Ah, I’m wondering if this means Tieria is genderless. That or maybe that’s a person he was born from? Like, took the DNA of that lady and made some super people from her?

9. GNdynames says:

Took me a moment to register the contents of Tieria’s photobook and I have come to conclusion that I did not see anything…yea…

thanks all for the comments. can’t wait to watch episode 8 tonight. :3

11. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 8 - Beautiful Stranger « Gordonator

12. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 9 - The Great Escape « Gordonator

13. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 11 - The Big Whiskey Tango Foxtrot « Gordonator

14. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 15 - The Krugis Patient « Gordonator

15. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 17 - Battlefield Earth « Gordonator

16. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 18 - When A Man Loves A Woman, An Innovator, His Mother, A Supercomputer and Gundam « Gordonator

17. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 19 - She’s Just Not That Into You « Gordonator

18. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 20 - The Curious Case of Anew Returner « Gordonator

19. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 21 - Praise me Mama and Papa « Gordonator

20. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 22 - The Clone Wars « Gordonator

21. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 25 - Lessons of Life From Patrick « Gordonator

Comments are closed.