Life’s a Beach

I love the beach. I like getting my feet covered in sand and looking at the sea. A good way to escape temporarily from the hassle of everyday life.

Special thanks to Anonymous Coward for the Konata t-shirt (love it!) and wcloudxkumo for helping me take the pic. Check out his blog for up to the minute figures news.

This entry was posted in Personal, Star Wars/Stormtrooper. Bookmark the permalink.

48 Responses to Life’s a Beach

1. Divine Fang says:

Umi + 3D girls = Paradaisu! But where are the girls lol!

where’s the rest of the armor? ^^

3. 1/1 Scale Garang Soldier Gordon (GSG) by Good Smile Company (GSC). Pre-orders open today. Complete with 1/8 Megachu Fauna accessory not included.

He was collecting it back from his office so this was his second helmet, not the one that comes with the armor set.

Waiting for your post on the figure as well that you brought. I think mine will be some time. :\ Where are the rest of your pictures for her that I need! About 3 more please.

@ Divine Fang,
    not much girls (not in swimsuit anyway) but plenty of kids.

@ k,
    wearing armour to a beach looks overdressed don’t u think? ^^;

@ フェイダムさん,
    lol.

@ Panther,
    ya that’s the 2nd helmet for personal use. as for pics, i won’t be posting so soon as i’ll be out later today and next week will be kinda busy. >.< anyway the shots are of the same pose so maybe u can just use the one i send u yesterday? gomen.

6. GNdynames says:

Troopers need R&R too!

7. zenical says:

which beach did you go to 😀

8. YuKi-To says:

Wow.. thats a hand drawn shirt? nicely done Anonymous Coward
    LOL… GSG by GSC XD

9. Danny Choo says:

You must take me to that beach.

@ GNdynames
    yes indeed! ^^

@ zenical,
    sambawang beach.

@ YuKi-To,
    ya, Anonymous Coward traced it and painted it himself. ^^;

@ Danny,
    u have an avatar now! ^^
    the beach is kinda isolated. have to wait for a long time for the only bus to come and take us there.

11. Marianto says:

I’d say you definitely choose the right time to go to the beach. Ever since the last time I went in the noon, the idea of sunburn really gets on my mind.

I only visit the beaches during the evening now for strolls. ^^

12. Otaku Dan says:

I really dont like the beach much because when I was younger(7-10 years old) my family would visit the beach every weekend and I ended up getting bored of it.

13. Rin says:

WOW!!!!!!
    Stormtrooper on the beach!!!!!!
    Your the local stormtrooper on the beach LOL!!!!!!
    I see Fauna…on the beach too huh!!!
    I want to see you taking a dip with the helmet!!!!!!

14. YuKi-To says:

@Gordon & Danny Choo:
    Most beaches here are isolated.. need to wait for the only bus, east coast as well ^^;
    Maybe Sentosa beach would be better to visit… but oh I havent been there too ^^;

15. Yay, the beach! Right now the beaches around here don’t have water warm enough to swim in. (But I like walking along the beach during a cold evening, so maybe I should go anyway lol)

16. zenical says:

pasir ris beach nxt time, I’ll go over to spy on you. LOL

17. FatB says:

Your interpretation of “Sandtrooper” needs work. XD

Yuki-To: I am not about to lug the three figures I brought for the beach shoot over to Sentosa, and there are way more people there. Imagine the reactions. And lack of space too. Sembawang was about as best as we could get. East Coast was also out of the question for roughly the same reasons. Sembawang was about as remote as we could get.

19. Sandy-kun says:

Lol @ that Gordon Garang Soldier pre-order! XD
    And why should u use that helmet? XD
    Anyway, the land cross over the beach is Indonesia, isn’t it??

20. Snark says:

Out of curiosity, how did the other beachgoers react to you?

The beach looks pretty small.. But looks a lot cleaner than beaches over here.

22. shiro says:

It has been ages since I had last been to the beach.

23. Pingback: 2nd Beach Photoshoot Teaser « Wcloudx (kumo)’s Blog - Ramblings about Figures, Gunpla, & More!!

24. YuKi-To says:

@Panther: oh yeah.. the crowd would be a problem for photoshoots ^^;

25. optic says:

For u, Sundays a weekend.
    For me, Sundays a working day. T_T

*Full of jealously* T_T

26. blauereiter says:

Love beaches too, but there’s no way I can dress like that here, the sea breezes are absolutely chilling !

27. Q says:

I really can’t remember the last time I’ve been on a beach. My sister has been on one sometime this year, and she said that the waters are definitely not as nice as they used to be due to pollution >_<

28. omisyth says:

My fear of you has just skyrocketed

@ Marianto,
    evening strolls sounds nice. can see the sunset.

@ Otaku Dan,
    surely u don’t get bored of bikini babes right?

@ Rin,
    no thanks, i can’t swim.

@ YuKi-To,
    i haven’t been to east coast for a long time.

@ Coco the Bean,
    yes go u must.

@ zenical,
    pasir ris beach is really dirty i heard. no need to spy on me, just let me know and we can go for a photo shoot together. ^^;

@ FatB,
    noted. and btw, where is your identification?

@ Panther,
    not to mention one has to pay S$3 to get into Sentosa. and the beach there aren’t that clean as well. at least sambawang beach has better sand.

@ Sandy-kun,
    nope, opposite is malaysia.

@ Snark,
    nothing i guess.

@ Mizunaga,
    yes it’s a small beach.

@ shiro,
    then what are u waiting for? ^^;

@ optic,
    i went to work today. a sunday. 😦

@ blauereiter,
    really? never experienced it before so can’t imagine how it feels like.

@ Q,
    pollution suxs. 😦

@ omisyth,
    thank you.

30. chun says:

kukuku sandtrooper gordon reporting to vacation? ^^;

31. Ryo-Base says:

lol! even stormtrooper need a vacation. Did you swim? or just sitting there?

However, I love the beach especially the beach where’s full with hot gals. (>∇< )

32. whoa……..!!!

LOL! you brought the helmet to the beach with the tshirt! *faint*

33. Pingback: Toy Evolution » Blog Archive » 2nd Beach Photoshoot Teaser

34. Z says:

Looking cozy there, Gordon! Did anyone at the beach looked at helmet funny? xD

35. tflops says:

The Fauna would get dirty lol, I mean it’s cold now at the beach at this time of year, isn’t it?

36. Blowfish says:

Hehe that picture is pure win.
    You should be running around more with that helmet and take pics.Gordon at the beach,convienience store,Onsen,womens toilet…

hehe, I like the picture too!!
    ^_^

@ chun,
    hmm… i do really need a vaction. ^^;

@ Ryo-Base,
    was there to take pics of fauna. more on that later this week.

@ Anonymous Coward,
    i love that shirt. thanks! ^^

@ Z,
    i shoot them with my blaster if anyone stares funny. ^^;

@ tflops,
    nope, it’s summer all year round here.

@ Blowfish,
    woman’s toilet? {‘~’)

@ phossil,
    thank you. ^^

39. meronpan says:

hahahah! love the pic ^_^ at first i didn’t even notice fauna, she makes it even better

40. marvin says:

any pretty girls out and about around the beach? aside from fauna that is. ^^

41. zenical says:

pasir ris beach sucks like hell. I hate to go there myself… LOL.

well if I see a guy wearing a helmet, I’ll know its you 😛

42. Blowfish says:

@gordon

well they wont find out that your a guy as long as your wearing your mask eh? you could finally solve the mystery what girls are doing together in the toilet that way

43. Saku says:

Pretty quiet beach and nice Konata Tshirt 😀

Did you do any figure photo shoot ?

@ meronpan,
    lol. where were u looking?

@ marvin,
    nope. mostly kids. Sentosa will have more babes. :3

@ zenical,
    but but but there’s a lot of guys wearing helmet (any helmets). ^^

@ Blowfish,
    lol, i’m not hentai.

@ Saku,
    yup we have a figure shoot. kinda busy this busy so maybe will post it up next week.

45. Hangmen says:

Stormtrooper in Beach Assault & Relaxation Tactical Gear Weekend Custom.

46. Kairu Ishimaru says:

Epic lulz. I lol’d at your mask.

47. Pingback: THAT Animeblog - Impz is not popular enough to be in Danny’s blogging workshop!

48. B3n51m says:

Did a crowd stared at you at the beach in surprise?