Gundam 00 S2 Episode 1 – Welcome Back Meisters

Setsuna. GAR.

Have you caught the season premiere of Gundam 00 Season 2? No? You are in luck, I have prepared a 16,000 words review just for you. But since a picture speaks a thousand words, here’s 16 pics instead.

A-Laws. Don’t break the law.

Mileina-chan. 14 years old. Because only loli can operate high tech spaceship navigation systems.

Tieria. Still as moe.

All green? Are you sure?

Gundam Sandrock Exia.

Wait. Let’s recap the last episode of season 1. Isn’t the head of Exia hacked off by Graham? So Setsuna manages to find it in the vast space and attach it back himself?

Saji remembers that Setsuna still owes him money.

Brand new Louise with a new hairstyle, a new hand and a new job. No it aren’t 9 to 5 nor is it desk bound.

Somebody is in need of an image consultant. Need more edgy clothes to look villainy.

Wang Liu Mei. Not moe anymore. *cries*

Marina Ismail is sad that Setsuna didn’t call her all these years.

Sumeragi wonders why her husband/boyfriend (Billy?) loves watching TV more than spending time with her.

What’s with the weird looking jacket?

A love rival?

Allelujah? Hallelujah? Yallelujah? Whoever you are…

Because Saji doesn’t know how to use a gun…

This entry was posted in Gundam 00. Bookmark the permalink.

44 Responses to Gundam 00 S2 Episode 1 – Welcome Back Meisters

1. Kairu says:

One of my friends just got done telling me that he got some of the 1st season. I had no idea there was a 2nd one. I have not been keeping up with Gundam too well it seems.

2. Q says:

You have to credit Setsua for somehow managing to fix that big hole in Exia’s torso left by Graham 😛

Yea Wang Liu Mei looks very… Different to we once saw in the beginning of first season. The cheerful and young side of her is now completely gone.

Overall very fast pace compared to its equivalent last year. It would hopefully be an interesting ride.

3. Gunstray says:

LMAO XD “nothing abnormal all green, are you sure” LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

4. malzias says:

Haha, nicely done, I lol’d thar.

can’t wait for next week’s episode ^^

6. At least she now has a new hand… Will she go back to Saji now?

7. GNdynames says:

As shown in the screencap of headless Exia, Setsuna fixed it with lots of tape (see those strands of blue stuff) XD

8. chun says:

lol! i finally watched the first epi not long ago, funny take on the 16000 words!

9. tflops says:

More of this, musn’t delay, don’t crap this, Sunrise!

10. Marvin says:

nice one I loled on most of your comments.
    Setsuna must have met up with Lowe Guele from seed astray to find the head and fix Exia. although seriously I’m thinking it was probably Fon Spark who help find it.
    GNdynames lol on blue tape.

11. Raven says:

Lol.. both Wang Liu Meng and the “lt” looks better now.. I think the moe factor does not fit them too well.

Setsuna juz made his debut to get pwned by new gundams? I thought Stella and Louise looks alike somehow..

I was so sad to see Exia get chopped up again. ;_;

But the “Sandrock Exia” look was beautiful.

13. Stifler says:

As usual, Exia got owned. Figures.

But Louise, my God, what happened to you? :O

14. James says:

I loved that episode so much , looks way better than the first season 🙂

15. Otaku Dan says:

i still have not seen the first season

@ Kairu,
    gundam series are usually 50+ episodes. the 1st season of gundam 00 is only 25 episodes so naturally we get a 2nd season.

@ Q,
    since Wang Liu Mei is not moe anymore, i’m going for feldt. :3

@ Gunstray,
    an e-mail has already been sent to the HR department not to recruit colour-blind pilots.

@ malzias,
    thanks.

@ k,
    so do i.

@ フェイダムさん,
    unless saji become more GAR instead of being the same crybaby.

@ GNdynames,
    lol. lots of tape needed then.

@ chun,
    glad u like it.

@ tflops,
    more importantly, who will sunrise kill next?

@ Marvin,
    lol but Lowe Guele is from different universe (CE) right?

@ Raven,
    yes i do see similarities as well.

@ Mizunaga,
    damaged gundams means one will get new improved gundams. typical bandai marketing. ^^;

@ Stifler,
    Louise the new psycho killer?

@ James,
    ya it’s a good start to the new season instead of a cheap recap.

@ Otaku Dan,
    you should then. after u finish your paper.

17. Rin says:

I just loved it…
    I rewatched it sooo many times that I can memorized what they say…

18. Raven says:

Lol… Saji does not know how to use a gun. Reminded me of Kira back in Gundam Seed where he threw the gun on that Kluze (if I am not wrong) in favor of firing the weapon..

I need a break from Lolies… Too much dosage of them earlier this year.

19. mikiwank says:

I also write a summary on this first episode of gundam 00. I’ liked much. This episode promises a beautiful second season to us.

To compare Exia to Sandrock it was necessary to dare! ^^ the fan who I am appreciate. 😉

20. ott says:

I agree that thia Exia reminds me a little of Endless Waltz Sandrock, especially when it’s moving very fast wearing the cloak. :p

21. sbhboi says:

Oh boy what a great start for a 2nd season’s 1st episode ~

& it urges me to do the damaged Exia head out of spare parts from Astraea runners. =)

Now for the main course, let see 00 covered with GN particles, looks uber like that, don’t you guys think ?

22. Marc says:

Nice review. I LOLed at your comments.
    Ep01 is really nice. It keeps your hope up for the other characters from season 1, if you know what I mean. 🙂

23. sbhboi says:

Let me guess, uber-yaoi Tieria ? =D

24. Sandy-kun says:

Finally i watch it! XD

I feel this first episode was not too superior. But still, i can’t wait for their 2nd episode.. ^^;

Anyway, would you mind for link exchanging??
    I’ve added you in my blogroll,I’ll apreciate if you link me back.. :p

@ Rin,
    lol. i watch it 3 times only.

@ Raven,
    ah yes i also remember that scene.

@ mikiwank,
    hi there welcome to my blog.

@ ott,
    and maybe crossbone was well.

@ sbhboi,
    have u seen episode 2? hehehe.

@ Marc,
    thanks, glad u enjoyed it. haha.

@ Sandy-kun,
    added you as well.

26. paliodor says:

2nd season is running and I have few days ago started watching first season :D, if all goes well I finish it in next week. Yesterday I end up on 4 episode and I can say that Gundam00 is great anime and good gundam series. I hope that second season will be as good like first one or even better.
    Btw. I added your great blog to my blog links if you don’t have anything against that ofc .
    I salute

27. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 2 – Two is Better than One « Gordonator

@ paliodor,
    thanks. i’ll drop by your blog often.

29. Pingback: Gundam 00 second season « ==::Project Otaku::==

30. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 4 – The One with the Funny Name « Gordonator

31. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 6 - Love Complicates War « Gordonator

32. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 7 - A Father’s love « Gordonator

33. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 9 - The Great Escape « Gordonator

34. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 13 - My Cannon is Bigger than Yours « Gordonator

35. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 14 - The Song That Sank a Thousand Ships « Gordonator

36. kelisha says:

I am a big fan of gumdum seed 1-2 but have not see the 3 one can you please send some recap of seasons 3 of gumdum seed email it to me

37. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 17 - Battlefield Earth « Gordonator

38. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 18 - When A Man Loves A Woman, An Innovator, His Mother, A Supercomputer and Gundam « Gordonator

39. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 19 - She’s Just Not That Into You « Gordonator

40. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 20 - The Curious Case of Anew Returner « Gordonator

41. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 21 - Praise me Mama and Papa « Gordonator

42. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 22 - The Clone Wars « Gordonator

43. Pingback: Gundam 00 S2 Episode 25 - Lessons of Life From Patrick « Gordonator

44. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and
    I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot.

I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.