Gundam 00 Gattai

Speculations has it that from the backpack design of Selavee Gundam, a giant head like design can be clearly seen. Does this suggest the 4 new mobile suits might be able to gattai together to form a giant gundam (?)

Maybe it will look something like this? ^^;

Pic from a local forum in which poster didn’t indicate the source of pic. If anyone knows where is this pic is original from, please let me know. Thank you.

This entry was posted in Gundams. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Gundam 00 Gattai

1. Sandykun says:

WoooW!!!

It’s quite cool… XD

Gaitai eh??

Maybe it’s possible, since they got a quite same structure and coming from the same creator… Who knows??

2. Pyoro says:

if the drill ain’t piercing the heavens, it’s not a gattai 🙂

3. Fariz Asuka says:

I love it when they can come out good ideas with just a face-looking backpack from Selavee Gundam..

Well, if it does happen, it will be awesome.. ^^

4. tflops says:

That’s a good combination, added that every part of the body has it’s own specialties.

5. hey your back!!!!!!!! from hell! hahahahaaa

welcome back to civilization…

i know nothing about gundams.. ahh.. just wanted to say hi only 😛

6. zenical says:

Reminds me of Power Rangers

7. TheFuzzy says:

I sense a Transformers reference.

8. otaku dan says:

welcome back, gordon

9. Rin says:

WB Gordon!!!!!!!
    If Gundam 00 did this, they might be unbeatable!!!!!!

The way the drawing shows them combine is veeeery similar to the way the power ranger’s first megazord combines, if you ask me..

11. sbhboi says:

Oh my, although gattai idea is good but, on gundam ? Oh my….I sense alot of gundam fans “evil intent” now… ^^”

12. Jacques says:

great to have you back Gordon 🙂

the picture seemed to be a fan-art just like this one here.

the ‘gattai’ speculation seems to be still on-going & the appearance of Gundam Nadleeh Akwos in Gundam 00V recently only added more fuel to the speculation.

13. LOLWIT… Highly possible, but my guess is that Selavee will be docking with another larger body, possibly the next-gen GN Arms or something… Or it could just be a Devil Gundam clone with a giant head…

14. Len-Vesper says:

Welcome back from the Green, Gordon!

Unfortunately, I can’t help much with the source, given how asymmetrical it looks, it almost looks like a sort of voltron crossover with Gundam.

the idea is so crazy it might actually work. LOL.

16. A super combination always work in Gundam Series. It looks too complicated.