Figures for Sale

Good news figure collectors especially the local ones, tj_han is letting go 60 figures at bargain prices. Interested parties may wish to drop by this post for full catalogue. Overseas buyers are welcomed as well but must be prepared to pay a hefty cost for shipping. But I say it’s worth it as the figures are really cheap and most of them cannot be found on the market anymore.

This entry was posted in Figures. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Figures for Sale

1. marvin says:

Thanks for the tip Gordon

2. otaku dan says:

sweet, i may buy one if it’s cheap

3. Raven says:

Kallen – I spotted one at Dolls Inc along orchard. Going way cheaper than what he is offering. Last time I saw it on the shelves, June. Could still be collecting dust there since no one knows how valuable it can be.

Yeah, I still have one extra Airi. Worth the buy. Airi worth up to 89bucks at one point in time (latendo).

Blanc Neige is worth it. Last time I got it on offer at KKnM (old stock) was at 50+ close to 60.

Kosmos, I think the prices are really tempting. I believe Panther would definitely curse and swear when he views the price. Cost him an arm for it back then.

4. sammyb says:

The Buster machine no. 7 is tempting indeed…

@ marvin,
    you are welcomed. find anything you fancy?

@ otaku dan,
    it’s cheap alright. but do note that all pries are in singapore dollars.

@ Raven,
    nice info. Dolls Inc is at wheelock place but it sells toys and dolls more than figures.

@ sammyb,
    consider getting it?

6. marvin says:

just the tachikoma kit, but thinking, with the shipment might not be worth it. ^^

7. Raven says:

@gordon
    I believe I last saw a C.C. at Dolls Inc as well.

@ marvin,
    but u already have a tachikoma. ^^

@ Raven,
    too bad i’m not into the series. ^_^

9. marvin says:

yes, but he needs a friend. ^^ thinking of getting the mini one like Danny’s and Hector’s

10. Solace says: