The Leaning Tower of Shii

leaning tower of shii

Meet Shii. She’s 17, tall, cute and like to lean sideways. I do believe leaning is something we commonly see in bootlegs but I’m very sure my Shii isn’t one. Do you have leaning figures?

This entry was posted in Figures. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to The Leaning Tower of Shii

Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Leaning Tower of Shii. The next two Wonders of the World.

Anyway no, I guess Yoruichi would count, and maybe KOS-MOS but no problems with the latter so far. No plans to get one in the near future either. Dangerous.

2. Kozta-Boom says:

nope, because I don’t have any figure >,<

3. double says:

Fix with hot water

4. C.I says:

STRAIGHTEN HER OUT WITH YOUR MAN HANDS.

5. fatb says:

She is testing you like all girls test you. Show her who’s the man, and straighten her out. Do it with warmth, but with confidence. Do it wrong, and she’ll snap and be gone forever.

6. yumeno says:

Hang her on the wall, it’ll take time to fix her.

lol at fatb’s remark 😛
    hmmm I don’t have leaning figures ^^;
    but I can see why it’ll lean in hot singapore ^^;

8. NomadicWriter says:

nope, no leaning figures yet ^_^
    but she dosn’t look half that bad that way, When i first took a look (even though the title has ‘leaning’ in it) I thought she was meant to be that way >_<

9. Z says:

I don’t have any figures but some of my models will do the split over time… it looks really funny xD

how come she’s leaning?!?

11. Stifler says:

I seem to remember reading about fixing a leaning Tohsaka Rin using warm water. Maybe you could try that too.

LOL @ fatb’s comment. That is cute true, what he said.

@k: Because its made of soft PVC. If there’s a weight difference in the figure, that is, if the center of gravity is slightly off, it would start to lean ever so slightly, and will only get worse over time.

12. secretzone says:

i think some of the girls in my Final fantasy heroines collection also has the same problem ^^;

13. Hynavian says:

I don’t have any leaning figure or any figures to begin with but would like to see a hot and sexy male leaning figure instead. (:

Hynavian,
    u don’t have any figures? O_O
    maybe u can consider getting this kamina figure. it’s overflowing with GARness. GET!

To rest,
    thanks for all the comments and advices. i’m interested to know who has Shii as well and does she leans? currently i place shii with her stretch out left arm against the wall to prevent her from leaning.

15. Hynavian says:

Gordon,
    I think better not, the kamina figure is too GAR looking. -_-“

16. samanosuke says:

Shii is terrible at staying sober! I’ve had to adjust my shii figure 2-3 times since I aquired her (about 6 months ago) – quite annoying!

My one bends backwards, and one time I couldn’t be bothered to fix her and her left foot was actually starting to peel off the stand – so be careful!

samanosuke,
    finally i found someone with the same problem. that means i’m not alone. that means it’s the figure itself is to blame. >.<

18. nanu says:

Did you stick that spirally thing to enlarge the base before or after it reached the point where it could no longer stand? xD

@stifler: Alter swimsuit Rin is a notorious leaner; you’re thinking of HappySoda’s tutorial.

19. ron~ says:

yah, i have 2-3 leaning figurines, and they are 100% original figurine.

20. Dancing Queen says:

leaning figures are terrible 😦
    I’ve got this figure as well and she’s a leaner too. Just fix her with hot water. i did that to mine a few months ago and she’s been as good as new for a while now.

My figma Haruhi is leaning 😛

nanu,
    nope. it’s part of the base.

ron~
    is Alter Saber + ice crusher one of them?

Dancing Queen,
    maybe i’ll try using hot water as well.

Mizunaga,
    figma haruhi? how is that possible? O_O

23. daftline says:

I don’t have any leaning figures in my collection yet, but I’m a bit concerned about my Corticarte (GSC) figure. Maybe it’s best to put her back in the box… o_o

24. meronpan says:

no leaners so far… but that’s prolly cuz everyone’s back in their box for the summer ;_; got paranoid about problems like this so every time the temperature goes up, back to storage with everyone.

i need a temperature controlled display case

25. TheGeek says:

Well I’ve lucked out so far no leaners. Tho the only one I am worried about being a possible leaner is Chu Chu Astram and she is only a couple of weeks old.

26. opticzone says:

I don’t have any leaning figures.
    I will be keeping a close eye on my Suzu to ensure she doesn’t lean.

She looks like she is gonna fall off anytime soon.

27. DemonickAngel says:

she can lean on my gundams any time.