Some months back I enlisted this humble blog for the Singapore Blogs Awards out of fun. I was shocked when I received an e-mail today notifying me that this blog is one of ten nominated for the “Most Entertaining Blog“ category.
Well I can’t say my blog is really that entertaining as compared to other more established local anime blogs. If they were to take part, this little blog of mine wouldn’t even stand a chance at all. ^^;
Anyway public voting is now open till end of July and will account to 30% of the votes. The other 70% will be decided by the judges. One needs to register their e-mail and create a password to vote. The one thing I find strange is that any person, once his/her email is registered, can cast one vote for the same blog everyday. Wouldn’t this account to spamming of votes? Well I guess this is another popularity game whereby the one with the most fans willing to vote every day will win.
Btw voters stands a chance to win travel packages to Bangkok, Vietnam and a luxurious resort accommodation package in Phuket. I doubt anyone here will be interested in this right? Haha.
Ok to round things up, since I’m already in, might as well do some promotion for myself right? ^^; If anyone here finds that hey Gordon’s blog is alright it doesn’t sux, please click the link above, look for my mecha girl mascot icon and vote for me. Just one vote will do. Cookies are on me. I promise. ^^;