The Incredible Hulk

Dear Dad,

How are you doing? Times sure files doesn’t it? It has been years since we last met. I wanted to visit last year but I was told by the Army you were busy with work.

I’m doing well. I’m now teaching Physics at a university, something I always wanted to do. I also met a guy in school, he teaches Physics too. He is a nice person but I find that somehow I could not bring myself to proceed further in the relationship beyond friends. Deep down I still love Bruce very much.

I know you are still mad with Bruce with what happened 5 years ago. You know it was not his fault, it was an accident. I heard rumours that the Army is searching for Bruce with intentions of harvesting the thing inside him as a weapon. Please tell me all these are not true Dad.

I read in the news that a giant green monster was sighted in a soft drink bottling factory in Brazil not long ago. I strongly believe this is Bruce. I’m so glad to hear that he is still alive. Dad please promises me you will not try to capture him. You know that this will just cause more harm than good.

Yours truly,

My verdict: Go see the movie. It’s a lot better than Lee Ang’s version.

Bah bah bah yada yada yada
This entry was posted in Movies. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to The Incredible Hulk

1. nckl says:

I haven’t seen the first one, but I recommend this too. It’s a good summer movie with some great action scenes and kick-ass-ness. IMO, it’s not as awesome as Iron man, but it’s still worth the price of a ticket.

2. Random Misconception says:

Most epic line:

3. rokku says:

Is out?!

Damn, look like i have no time to watch it.
    School is starting

4. danielmer says:

this movie is pretty cool and i think it may be better than iron man

not out in japan yet… movies are released at snail pace here. i heard it’s independent of the first movie.

seeing how bad the first one is, it’s hard to go wrong with the one.

Random Misconception,
    i like the “u won’t like me when i’m hungry” part too.

school don’t take up 24hrs of your life everyday right?

iron man is superior in my opinion. edward norton is great but robert downey jr really did a good job portraying tony stark.

yes it’s independent of the first movie. btw i heard iron man is only coming out in japan in septemer.

7. Rin says:

I haven’t seen it sadly. I don’t have much time to go watch this one. Since there are so many good movies coming out. I would like to watch it. I hear that this movie was just as good as Iron Man.

Me no like Hulk. :\