To Nida with Flowers

Nida looks good with Orchids

The lovely Nida Schuetlich. Wanted to bring her out yesterday for a photo shoot but the weather nowadays is either rainy or cloudy with not much sun. 😦

A proper photo shoot will be postpone indefinitely until the weather gets better.

Before we go, below is a scan from the booklet included with the figure. I simply love this piece of art. ^^;

This entry was posted in Figures. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to To Nida with Flowers

1. Hynavian says:

Ah so sweet! Its so innovative of you to pose the figure with an orchid. ^.^ lovely ~

2. Fariz Asuka says:

I like the art.. And loved the weapon she is holding.. Might be a good render for my Miku if there is one.. ^^

Btw, will wait for your photoshoot of Nida..^^

nicenice picture gordon ^^!

hynavian,
    thanks. when i saw nida, images of orchids immediately came to mind. ^^

Fariz Asuka,
    i love the sniper rifle as well. a refreshing change from all my figures with swords. ^^;

chun,
    thanks chun, your site is still down. 😦

5. Random Misconception says:

Nice, good use of flowers too ^^

And it’s the rainy season now, thank god, bad weather for photoshoots though.

I don’t fancy Nida, but I love the picture ^^

7. James says:

Nice pic , her hair goes well with the flower’s color 😉

But i’m still not fan of Nida 😥

Random Misconception,
    yes the rain prevented me from doing outdoor shoot. 😦 maybe i should get some lamps to set up a indoor shoot. will visit ikea soon.

Mizunaga & James,
    good. that means i can keep nida to myself. lol. ^^;

9. Yamcha says:

As good as Nida looks, it seems nothing will ever sell me on a Shunya figure. I’ll wait patiently for my Rize instead. 😉

cool shot! my nida’s still in the box… ><

11. FatB says:

Maybe you should take Nida TO Ikea and do a photoshoot. I’m sure you’ll get some good shots before security comes ^^

Yamcha,
    ok i respect that. i like shunya-sensei’s drawings. i have quite a few figure drawn by him. ^^;

k,
    take it out and play with her quick!

fatb,
    great idea! i’ll do it! nothing wrong with takings pics at ikea so why the security? lol. ^^

Too bad at the end it was a rainy day… but cool shoot!!

yah my site is unfortunately still down =_= I heard from my friend now they’re just fixing something (kinda sux it takes so long tho)

15. lu-k says:

Nida’s hawt ^^;
    Love girls with big guns.
    I kindda prefer the way she is presented in the artwork than the figure… which is still very good.

And nice picture with the orchid. Makes a lovely decoration for such a gorgeous plant ^^

phossil,
    such irony, i’m free during the weekends to do some shooting but the weather don’t play nice. but on weekdays the weather was bright and sunny. but i have to work. 😦

chun,
    your blog’s back! ^^

lu-k,
    Makes a lovely decoration for such a gorgeous plant? shouldn’t it be the other way right? lol. ^^