Claymore 80

So who is that good looking young man? Read Claymore manga chpt 80 to find out.

Since we are on Claymore, here’s a lovely local Clare cosplayer from a cosplay event last year.

Btw any Claymore fans here? ^^;

This entry was posted in Manga. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Claymore 80

I wouldn’t call myself a fan, but you know I like Claymore.

Have yet to pick up the manga. I need to do so soon..

Hmm.. A guy claymore eh?

2. Inuhanyou says:

HOLY SHIT IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS! WOOOAHH

3. double says:

Reverse Trap

4. Stifler says:

@Inuhanyou: Yup, that is who you think he is. That guy certainly has grown, hasn’t he?

@Gordon: I am! I saw that Clare cosplayer at EOY last year. She was pretty cute.

5. TW says:

I have yet to watch the anime. Was supposed to dl the anime but hdd crashed and so does my hope to dl any other anime.
    As for the manga, I read the xtra chapters on OneManga.

mizunaga,
    how can u not call yourself a fan if u like something? ^^;

u watch teh anime right/ actually u don’t have to read from the beginning, u can just start from from where the northen battle ends.

Inuhanyou,
    yes it is! ^^

double,
    Reverse Trap = girls who look like guys?

Stifler,
    yes indeed. one of the better ones last year.

tw,
    welcome to gordonator. ^^

7. Hynavian says:

ROAR!!! Claymore!!! I’m so glad that chapter 80 is out. ^.^ Now let’s all wait for chapter 81 together.

8. Random Misconception says:

Trap = Guys who look like Females.

Reverse trap, is, well, the reverse.

And double, you need to stop spreading trap-ness! (for lack of a better term)

9. allentyb says:

I wasn’t much expect anything from this chapter, but that guy is not a claymore, but it is ruki, it is expected to see him appear again, but i doubt he and clare will meet up soon, maybe the artist will delicate one arc for him, on what has he been doing and training for the past 4 years. I don’t think there will ever be season 2 for claymore, as the ending part during the fight in the north has been adapted in a different way. I am not going to spoil anything at all

Still SOUL EATER FTW

10. allentyb says:

Between most of the female claymore that the artist drew, – silm and contain some feminine looks except for one, which is an ex claymore who wield two swords during the battle in the north. At least read the manga, or it will be misleading…..

11. Fariz Asuka says:

Man, Im still missing out 3 chapters.. I’m gonna continue reading the manga.. ^^

Claymore manga = Totally awesome..
    Claymore anime = What a turn-off.. 😄

12. Stiflre says:

@Random Misconception: A better term for trap, huh?…How about transformer? lol

Hynavian,
    i’m so looking forward to chapter 81 as well. ^^

allen,
    have faith. there will be a season 2. not not so soon. maybe next year later?

Fariz Asuka,
    the anime was not bad. it was what attracted me to claymore in the first place. ^^;

Random Misconception & Stiflre,
    LOL @ transformers. i saw it being used often in some forums.

14. Hynavian says:

Ah I don’t hope for a season 2. How is Mad House going to continue the plot when everyone is smiling so happily at the end of season 1? There’s world peace and Clare has already forgiven Priscilla…Maybe season 2 will turn out to be some shoujo story where Clare vs Priscilla over Raki boy. ^.^ hehe.

15. nobita1403 says:

Superb ANIME!!!

16. thesaint says:

I love claymore!!!! the anime is so nice!!!

gambade ne!

17. I love browsing your site because you can constantly get us new and awesome things, I feel that I must at least say thanks for your hard work.

– Henry