Impulsive Buying

Shown above is a figure that I have no ideas who she is, where she originated from and why is she in my procession? All I know is that her name is Anna, uniform is cast off-able and she took away S$90 from me.

Damn impulsive buying. orz

ps: If anyone is interested to buy it off me, please let me know. Will give good discount.

This entry was posted in Figures. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Impulsive Buying

YOU MUST STOP THE EBILNESS! YOU MUST STAY AWAY FROM THE DARKEST PITS OF H3LL! YOU MUST NOT FALL TO THE LEGIONS OF MADNESS!

PS: I need your response on Team Blue.

2. jusuchin85 says:

nice figure, man.

i think the impulse buying is a normal thing imho. it happens sometimes to me as well, especially when it is something good! ^^

oh yeah, can I link you in my blog? it seems like a good read any day i look at it!

mine is at Blog of Utter Randomness!

3. Fariz Asuka says:

It happened to me a few months ago when I first bought my 1st figurine.. Saika from Pastel Chime looks nice and I bought her without thinking.. But shes worth it..

But I would try and resist the temptation in the future… ^^

panther,
    it’s too late! i’m already in it!

anyway i saw your post on otaku.fm, i’ll check it out.

jusuchin85,
    welcome. sure go ahead with the link. i’ll check out your blog too. ^^;

fariz asuka,
    if it worth it, then at least its not that bad. this one cost me S$90 and i don’t even know who she is. she’s not even popular! >.<

happens to me all the time ^^. when are we going to see more photos? you know what i’m talking about hehe. time! i gotta make time for photographing my new figures too!

6. jusuchin85 says:

hey gordon,

thx for letting me link to here! hope you like my blog, although it’s still in need of redevelopment! ^^

birthday present for yourself?
    hmmm sorry hope din miss it 😛

8. Random Misconception says:

Cast-Offable you say?

Then your purchase is JUSTIFIED!

9. Deranged says:

Talk about impulse buy…

It does looks quite good and worth it.

10. Adun says:

You know impulse buying is the best!

At least she looks good. 😛

At first glance, I thought half of her right leg was chopped off. ^^;

12. Neutrinos says:

The fact that she come castoff-able must have contribute quite a bit to your impulse? Teehee, jkjk

k,
    sorry but there won’t be more of her. i can’t do shots if there is no love.

jusuchin85,
    ya it pretty good. i’ll drop by often. promise. ^^;

chun,
    actually i lied about the birthday thing. lol.

Random Misconception,
    i can’t possibly buy all the figures that comes with castoff. there must be love most importantly.

Deranged,
    i feel no love towards it.

Adun,
    my wallet disagrees.

Mizunaga,
    she’s preparing to strike a kick into the net.

Neutrinos,
    actually u are right, the cast off does contributed to my impulsiveness . but it doesn’t look impressive after casting off.

14. Hynavian says:

I also have no idea which character that figure is from but she does seem worthwhile enough to collect.

I sometimes also spend impulsively on manga, grabbing many different series at one go and then I normally regret later. Some have real thrash plot while others are just mediocre and not worth following.

Hynavian,
    me too. the other day i saw this comic book that looks kinda interesting by the cover, wanted to buy but decided not to. went online to download the scanlated version and found the story is not exciting.

16. Danny Choo says:

Lovely figure. Am I the only one who needs to look at the word verification several times?

17. Stifler says:

So that’s what you meant by blowing away $90 like that. Curse impulse buying!

Well, at least they make you feel good at the time…then the regret sets in….

danny,
    i remember you posting this in your news item last year. that is how i came to know of the figure.

the word verification is terrible in blogger. i know. please bear with it. orz

Stifler,
    i don’t feel good at all at the point of purchase. i don’t know what got into me?

love can be cultivated ^^

20. Squee says:

I’m a serious victim of impulse buys… especially online purchases cos u dun see the money disappearing until the product is shipped…. T_T

k,
    not in this case. sadly.

Squee,
    exactly! this one is an online buy.

22. Prim3 says:

I am interested.. but depends on how good your discount is.. and how is the condition and all.. haha.. xP

Prim3,
    thanks for your interest. condition is top notch since i just bought it. i’m willing to give 20% discount. but the thing is u live in malaysia, i’ll have to pay for shipping and how are u going to transfer the money over?

24. James says:

I like that fig , really nice looking one 🙂 but never saw that character before :s

25. ott says:

That chair looks like Nendroid L’s chair! 😀

James,
    welcome to gordonator. ^^

ott,
    yes indeed u are right. L hired a new maid. ^^;