Good Bye Ryoko Hello Haruhi

Previously I mentioned I got a free Ryoko nendroid petit from KKnM. Not really my favourite out of the lot so I was delighted when bj0rN was willing to exchange with me his Harui (above). A win win situation for both. Thanks again bj0rN.

Since we are on the topic of nendroid petit, I never collected any of them prior to the free gift. Much preferred normal 1/8 scale PVC figures. But recently while I was reading through a forum, I chanced upon this picture of Konata nendroid petit which is like so cute~!

Picture taken by syu-chan from sgcafe

I don’t mind getting the Konata in sukumizu but each nendroid petit is packed within a sealed box with no chance of knowing the content. So if you happen to have x-ray eyes, please drop me an e-mail. I pay will reasonably for your service.

This entry was posted in Figures. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Good Bye Ryoko Hello Haruhi

cute pics! what about buying already opened boxes?

2. bj0rN says:

All you need is… MEIDO GAI VISION!!! *_*

3. Random Misconception says:

@bj0rn: MEIDO-GUY X-RAY EYES FTW.

I can only hope Gordon does not uncover the REAL use of Meido-Guy X-ray eyes. ^^

oh talking about those secret nenodroid minis, I saw some which U wanted at the shop here, but the price is probably won’t be appealing to U unfortunately ^^;

k,
    there is? where?

bj0rn & Random Misconception,
    is the Meido-Guy X-ray eyes good? cos my Mangekyo Sharingan (万華鏡写輪眼)aren’t up to standard yet. use up too much of my energy so won’t be using it at the shop. too risky.

chun,
    price aside, canada is like so far away. O_O

6. Fariz Asuka says:

After reading this entry, I’m thinking of buying petite figures too..

Usually how much does one cost?

@ gordon: Too much use of your Mangekyo Sharingan will lead to blindness.. You must learn the secret arts of Maid Guy.. ^^

well there’s always shipping LOL but yeah canada’s pricing is way too much ^^;;;;

8. danielmer says:

this is so weird but yesterday the podcast that i listen to had a segment talking about the Lucky Star nendoroid puchi figures and the one that everyone wants is the konata swimsuit figure. i want that one!!!

9. ed says:

the other time i tried my luck at rapid culture, i got the pointing haruhi! =D so lucky.
    that was my one n only box of nendriod petit. hehehe.

but when i tried to superglue the ribbon in front of her chest which keeps falling dwn, i accidentally kena the back of the head and one small blob of colour came off. damn sad.

Fariz Asuka,
    not sure about the price. never bought one before. around or less than $10 maybe?

chun,
    well my *cough* birthday *cough* is next week so i don’t mind *cough* a gift *cough*

danielmer,
    konata swimsuit is the cutest of the lot. GET!

ed,
    i feel sorry for u too. i know how it feels when paint fall off my figures. 😦

hoohoo damn I should have asked for a gift on my birthday also then but it just passed LOL

I need to find out where to get nendoroid puchis over here. orz

Me wants!

Haruhi looking great btw.

chun,
    is it? happy belated birthday! ^^;

Mizunaga,
    the otaku/anime/figure shops in your area don’t have it?

14. ahboon says:

I’ve just received my Nendoroid Petit Lucky Star yesterday from Hobby Search. Being checking out the ‘Restock Figurines’ consecutively for about 1 month.

Well sad to say, it was once again SOLD OUT half an hour after I placed my order.

The total cost comes to around Sgd$90 plus shipping.