Gundams

There was a Gundam 00 modelling competition not long ago. I was at Ngee Ann City the other day and saw the participating entries on display at the basement where a toy sale is going on. My favourite is the above Gundam Virtue casting off into Gundam Nedleeh. The modeler really did a good job in securing the armour in midair. I’m very impressed.

Below are some of the other entries that are not bad. Please pardon the poor quality pics as the shots are taken in low lightning indoor environment and through dirty glass cabinets.

This one of Gunam Dyanmes with the orbital shooter is very cool

This one with the GN Armour Type D is awesome too

This Exia is nicely painted as well

Other than the competition entries, new upcoming model kits are on display too. Like MG Shin Musha on the left and MG Force Impulse on the right.

1/100 Overflag on the left and a human sized Destiny Gundam on the right. Too bad the Destiny is not for sale. ^^;

There’s also lots of SD Gundams on display too. I like this one very much. The dragon is so cool!

Ok end of coverage. Btw, there’s a 20% discount for all gundam kits so if anyone is interested, do make a trip down and check it out yourself. ^^;

This entry was posted in Gundams. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Gundams

1. Divine Fang says:

Assume that I have ZERO knowledge about Gundam. Seems to me that first pic shows that it is nose bleeding seriously…

Divine Fang,
    LOL no that’s just the hair. ^^;

3. danielmer says:

the first pic looks great, maybe i should start to watch 00

4. Fariz Asuka says:

Wow.. The MG Shin Musha looks very awesome.. I might consider purchasing that and add it to my existing collection..

Anyway, where does that gundam comes from??

danielmer,
    yes watch it. the 2nd season starts this oct.

Fariz Asuka,
    which gundam are u referring to?

you didn’t participate? ^^

7. Hangmen says:

I’m more of a UC elitist. Don’t really care much about Gundam series set in a different universe eversince Gundam Wing left me in a state of RAGE.

8. Fariz Asuka says:

@ gordon: Ouh, I was asking about the Shin Musha Gundam.. How did it that Gundam came about?

It looks totally awesome..

9. misakichii says:

I dint notice this event at all, damn. Is the display still around?

Should i get that MG Force Impulse or the Infinite Justice(btw is this confirmed yet?)

10. yumeno says:

This really makes me wanna learn some air brushing. I know there’s one at sunshine plaze but I’m worried about getting the equipment after the lessons, might cost a bomb D:

11. dice says:

Aawwww NICE! I bought a load of gundams all ready for some heavy air brushing and weathering, even did market research on the equipment and all. After all’s set and done, I realised I didn’t have the time to do it. ARGHHHHH! LOL

k,
    i’m not that pro yet. ^^;

Hangmen,
    Gundam 00 was not bad in my opinion.

Fariz Asuka,
    it’s from banbai most definitely.

misakichii,
    yes the toy fair with the exhibition are still around.

MG Infinite Justice is not officially announced yet but i think chances are very high.

yumeno,
    yes indeed it will cost a bomb. gundam modeling is an expensive hobby. >.< dice,
    time to take some leaves from work. ^^;

13. Squee says:

-_-; another grim reminder of my backlog….
    I ‘know’ some of the modelers from a gunpla forums and they’re real good.

Fariz: The shin musha gundam is from the PS3 game Gundam Musou