Sunny Day by Konishi Manami

Today I’ll like to recommend a very beautiful song “Sunny Day” by 小西真奈美 Konishi Manami from the movie “Shinigami no seido (Sweet Rain 死神の精度)” aka Accuracy of Death locally currently showing in cinemas starring yan dao Takeshi Kaneshiro.

Check out the song below.

Sharing is caring
Lyric and translation

Btw, has anyone seen the movie? Or is going to? Local reviewers gave it quite a good rating.

This entry was posted in Music. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Sunny Day by Konishi Manami

i’ve been meaning to watch that movie because i like her ^^. haven’t found the time though. not bad for her first single. interesting to note she’s using the main character’s name instead of hers for the song.

2. wongtcsg says:

I would not like to pay $10.50 to watch this movie.
    I wait for DVD or download it.
    Don let the cinema earn our $.
    Join the anti-cinema group.

I also heard that it is good.

Takeshi Kaneshiro so handsome *swoon*

LOL

Not bothering to watch the movie, but the singer is damn hawt. As for the song, to me it is a good song but not zomg beautiful/nice/good. Nice find though.

5. Squee says:

I’ll probably be catching this movie or getting the VCD/DVD
    I’ve watched all Takeshi Kaneshiro movies with the exception of those lame ass ones from Taiwan when he first started acting

k,
    oh u noticed that as well? ^^; was kinda surprised why she has 2 names Fujiki Kazue (Konishi Manami). Fujiki Kazue is the character she played in the movie.

wongtcsg,
    LOL. psst, if u know where to get the open source version, please let me know. sharing is caring.

chun,
    yes even a guy like me has to agree he’s quite the looker.

panther,
    c’mon give that lass some support. ^^;

squee,
    lol. u mean those Chu Yin-Ping’s movies right?

Hmm~ Will give this a shot. Both the single and movie.

Well, a ‘maybe’ for the movie.