Stormtrooper Wannabe

Eat your heart out Danny

This entry was posted in Personal, Star Wars/Stormtrooper. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Stormtrooper Wannabe

Nice display there Gordon. And I see what you did thar!

Lol now for someone to get that 1K+ SGD Judge mask from FF12.

2. Random Misconception says:

Nice room Gordon. And of course, Hail to the Empire!

And I would very much love to get both, but currently my bank balance is a single digit, thanks to Ninja Gaiden 2, bloody preorder sold it for me. T_T.

I should have enough time to get my funds up for Lazengann, of that, yes, but Gurren Lagann may have to wait just a bit, A BIT.

And I can already imagine them locking fists like in TTGL S2’s OP. SO EPIC.

3. Benjamin Takeyo says:

Btw. Gordon, nice desktop management!

It’s quite neat and the figures are displayed nicely.

And your screen, is that a dell E22-something? ^^

nice work space! 😀 grrr I wish my work space is as neat ^^;

5. Caitlin says:

Are you working on assembling a full suit?

6. Fariz Asuka says:

Cool display you’ve got there Gordon.. Iwish I have that in my room..

I’ve seen that you’ve joined Danny Choo’s elite private army by wearing that helmet.. XD

Like most have said, that’s a nice, clean desktop! Mine is.. cluttered beyond comparison. ^^;

8. Cruxay says:

Hahahahhaha… Good job!

I think I got one of those too. From one of those cereal box promos where you cut out 10 bar codes and mail in for it.

Dono what happened to it though =/

9. Lsio says:

very nice collection you have. I still want that Yuki by Max Factory; it is very hard to find now.
    Also nice space, I wish I had the same space as yours.

panther,
    what did i do?

random misconception,
    don’t forget to a review on it on your blog. ^^

Benjamin Takeyo,
    it’s a dell widescreen 20″. not sure about the model.

chun,
    your work space meaning your sewing table? ^^

Caitlin,
    oh yes i will definitely love to. that is if it aren’t too expensive and preferably brand new.

Fariz Asuka,
    i might need to modify the helmet. i can’t wear my glasses in them. maybe gonna put my lens in there.

Mizunaga,
    thanks. i like my desk neat and tidy.

Cruxay,
    really? u can get one from cereal box promo? is it a lucky draw? if yes i guess not everyone is lucky.

great start! but you’ll still missing the body armour ^^

oh sewing table is neglected now, got another desk for more computer intensive work LOL maybe someday will sketch it out instead of taking a photo ^^;

13. wcloudxkumo says:

Nice collections and display case there >_< I'm planning to get myself one anytime soon too ^^ Oh and where did you get the helmet from? 😀

14. Kawasumi Hirito says:

oh noo!! Another one has fallen! Sooner or later we’ll have massive numbers of stormtroopers under Danny’s command!

15. lanie-emon says:

Danny’s Stormies, eh Lol ^^…And I’m going to follow other in saying how neat your desk is.

k,
    ya i know. but come to think of it, wearing armour will be hell with singapore’s weather.

chun,
    oh taking a picture will do. so u have more time to colour ranka. ^^

wcloudxkumo,
    u mean u don’t have one of those cheap and good detolf cabinet? ikea was selling them at half price not long ago.

hirito,
    LOL.

lanie-emon,
    actually that aren’t my desk. that’s my computer desk, my own desk is full of stuffs like gundams and mangas.

17. Evaritus Lau says:

CLean & neat, this is what I wanted my desk like. Too bad don’t have time to clean up the mess I did. That Destiny EBM’s wing not interupt meh put there..?

18. Munz says:

wow… dat EBM destiny owned me… i still hven had time 2 fix mine.. zzz.. anyways, reli cool man. ^^

19. pp says:

you should have taken the photo with your site instead of danny’s 😛

Evaritus Lau,
    destiny is fine on the desk. its wings are too large I can’t put it inside the cabinet or shelves.

Munz,
    welcome to my blog.

pp,
    that’s ok. i’m on danny’s site most of the time. ^^;

hahaha it is way too messy to take a picture of LOL I got stuff everywhere on my working work desk ^^;;;;;;;; will have to wait for a day when it is cleaner to take a picture ^^;

22. Cruxay says:

Gordon,

Wait, I think it was a clone trooper helmet for promotion of ep.2 maybe.

Either way, it was 2 pieces of cheap plastic molded together. haha.

i’ve seen those thin sports jackets with internal fans sewn in. wonder if they still sell it though. weather in japan is getting warmer. if i spot it, i’ll snap a pic for you. you want a pair ^^

24. misakichii says:

Looking forward to a caramelldasen in Orchard road in your trooper armour.

misakichii,
    lol, u must join me then. ^^;

26. dannychoo says:

Love the helmet – where you get it?

danny,
    got it from a local toy store who import it from the US. its made by master replicas based on Star Wars: A New hope.