The Dark Knight

Two more months to go to the new Batman movie, I enjoyed Batman Begins very much and is looking forward to the sequel.

In case you are looking for the official Dark Knight website, there isn’t any (yet?) because Warner Bros has created lots of viral sites instead. There are so many it’s impossible to list them all out. Those viral sites aren’t bad at all, some are very interesting. I really take my hat off to the marketing people. If you are interested you can read about them here.

Download newly release HD trailer here. Get posters here

Below are two Bizarro Batman comic strip. I love Bizzarro, it never fails to crack me up. If you have any funny Batman comic strips, please share them with us. ^^;

Bah bah bah yada yada yada
This entry was posted in Movies. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to The Dark Knight

LOL! Nice comics xD

I’m not looking forward to the movie though.. Am not a movie person. Iron Man and Hancock are special exceptions :X

2. Lsio says:

I like the Batman begins, and is looking forward to this new movie. Joker looks much evil than previous joker, imho.

hahaha I also hope to catch Hancock after seeing DC’s hijacked news item from fatB 😛

4. ed says:

the trailer looks amazing.
    that 1st poster there featuring the 3 faces not very nice thou.
    feels like one of the older batman posters.

and i duno if its me or what, the ironman posters we see out there (excluding the one which is only the face) all feels very close to starwars poster.

ed,
    kinda agree with u on the 3 faces. their hands and faces looks unnatural. looks photo-shopped. lol.

now that u mentioned it, the ironman poster do looks like starwars posters. but starwars posters are hand drawn.

6. ed says:

yea, damn ugly the these batman ones i think.
    the one i really lke is the one with the back of the joker de. looks damn cool.

as for ironman, the way the characters are placed n all. very similar. =D

Comments are closed.