Shunya Yamashita’s Niniane Bust

Camera used: Nikon COOLPIX P5100

Finally got the time to take some pictures of Niniane which I bough few weeks ago. Manufactured by Kotobukiya, Niniane is based on an original drawing from famous Japanese illustrator Shunya Yamashita. It is made of porcelain and as with busts; it comes with no legs.

The next series of pics are semi-NSFW and is somehow not recommended to be viewed at school or at work.

Niniane holds an interesting looking sword which I like very much. Some called it the guitar sword as her posture looks like she is playing the guitar

Too bad her “eyes” are covered by her hair and sword.

Orange eyes she has

Yokopai covered by hair

Metallic underwear. Reminds me of Princess Leia.

Come back tomorrow where I will be showing Shion, another bust from the Shunya Yamashita series. Need some time to sort out the pics. ^^;

This entry was posted in Figures, Photography. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Shunya Yamashita’s Niniane Bust

1. Lsio says:

very hot figure… too bad she doesn’t have legs >.<

2. Fariz Asuka says:

Wow.. This is one sweet figure.. Like what lsio said, too bad theres no legs..

If I have this, my mum would turn to a she-hulk and hulk-smash me.. -_-“

Looks like a good bust, but personally, I don’t think I really like it.. Nice sword though. Me loves swords

@Fariz asuka, LOL. Yup. Me mom would do the same thing ^^;

4. Belela-san says:

I love Shunya’s works but I’m not a fan of busts, if she was a complete figure I would probably get her.

5. yumeno says:

She lost her legs!! XD

Not my kind of fig, I usually would go for those with more detail (and clothes lol) rather than sculpt.

6. Squee says:

I saw this a KKnM yesterday and was impressed with the sculpt… kinda ex thou…. I have yet to get a fig >S$100

btw Gordon, what’s the code you’re using for the “read more” function?

lsio,
    yes indeed. but that’s the way busts are. american superheroes bust also don’t have legs. ^^;

Fariz Asuka,
    i’m glad my mum doesn’t mind. actually she does but i guess she got used to it now. ^^

Mizunaga,
    in that case u must love claymore then?

Belela-san,
    i believe many share the same thought as u but i doubt there’ll be a full body PVC version.

yumeno,
    in that case the Chua Churam is right up your alley.

Squee,
    drop me an e-mail. I’ll send u the codes. ^^;

8. FatB says:

Yo Gordon… Did you order the Karin bust also? That one is hot. Even without legs.

very nice figure, I agree with lsio about the lack of legs LOL zannen dechu ^^;

@Gordon, Spot on. ^^; I think they should’ve included a variety of swords though..

FatB,
    yo welcome! i’m not ordering Karin. didn’t like the tattoo on her back.

chun,
    i’ll give her some legs when i have the time. ^^;

Mizunaga,
    i like swords too. claymore and gundams with swords are my personal favourites.

12. Random Misconception says:

Oh Sweet, despite the lack of legs, those’re some deadly curves, and the metallic underwear really IS so princess-leia’ish.

Although I think if I had this, my mom wouldn’t KILL me, I have liberal parents, lucky me ^^.

And yeah, Gordon, I’d like to know the code for the Javascript hide function as well, will drop you an email.

13. samanosuke says:

Hey Gordon, nice pictures! I am dead jealous! I will have to get this bust sooner or later as my Shion is feeling pretty lonely! (I’ve left her on the window sill as she looks weird next to my legged-figures!)

Random Misconception,
    i’ll wait for your e-mail.

samanosuke,
    yes do get her. i look forward to your shots. ^^;

15. Prim3 says:

I feel so wanna get her now!! If only I can import her! 😦

Prim3,
    how do u know it won’t be able to get pass the customs? do u have similar experiences before?