Row Row Fight Da Power

“Who the hell do you think I’m!?” It’s me Saber of course! ^o^ Master told me to update his blog as he is doing health maintenance right now. So anyway what I have with me today is a non-scale Gurren Lagann model kit from Kotobukiya. Speaking of which, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is such an awesome anime isn’t it? Kamina is so cool~~!

Row Row Fight Da Power!

This entry was posted in Modeling. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Row Row Fight Da Power

I must be about the only person who has yet to watch TTGL, the only great anime of spring last year that I missed. 😦

panther you’re not the only one 😛 don feel too ronery LOL

3. Lsio says:

yes panther, you are not alone. I haven’t watched it either.

4. Squee says:

Is the kit closer to the size of 1/144 or 1/100 scale Gunplas?

5. D_Blade says:

Dear Saber, maybe would have it been cooler if you didn’t disclose what your master does when he is not forcibly in charge of this blog!
    However I am very glad you support the resistance!
    @Panther & Isio: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann = Legendary Win anime series. You both have to watch it. ^^;

panther,
    it’s ok since u mention before u are not much of a mecha fan. but it’s an awesome series nonetheless.

chun,
    its guys’ stuffs. u might not be interested. ^^

lsio,
    watch it!

squee,
    it’s 1/144.

d_blade,
    i have already told saber not to reveal too much information about what i’m doing behind the door. ^^;

7. double says:

I wished I had the skill to build plamos decently >_>

tsktsk tsktsktsk! 😛

double,
    plamos modeling aren’t difficult. it require passion and of course time and money.

chun,
    nothing wrong with doing exercises like push ups before bed to keep oneself strong and healthy. ^^;

Dear Saber.. Too much info!

Yes Gordon, it is made of GAR lol. I am very interested in awesome series considering spring 2007 is the best in anime for me yet.

12. CK says:

Yes, p, those whom havent watch their drills cant pierce the heavens XD

13. D_Blade says:

Hey chun, you should watch TTGL as well. No exemption for you!
    LOL.

14. secretzone says:

Yeh, its 1 awesome anime, 1 of the best ever 😀
    Did you watch the special episode? 1 is the uncut version of the one at the sauna. and another 1 came with the DS game.

Now waiting for the movie! and of cos Revoltech Gurren lagann in the mid of the month !

ck,
    ah yes. kamina’s famous words. though it sounds kinda wrong.

secretzone,
    yo bro. no time no see u dropping by. ^^;