Gentle Reminder: Iron Man Movie

It’s showing next Wednesday! I’m a huge superhero fanboy so ya I can’t wait. ^^ Trailer here.

This entry was posted in Movies. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Gentle Reminder: Iron Man Movie

1. Lsio says:

Next Wednesday? It is in theater on May second next Friday here. Singapore get it before the US?
    I don’t know much about Iron Man but this kind of movie is very entertaining.

2. Squee says:

I prefer comics thou.. but it’s been ages since I got any american comics

3. sammyb says:

I’m not a huge superhero fan, but I’ve actually been looking forward to this one. Be sure to post your impressions!

4. Fariz Asuka says:

Hoho.. The movie is gonna be great..

The trailer at Apple Trailer makes me wanna watch it.. Though not twice like Evangelion 1.0..

So where would you catch it?

5. Rokku says:

damn, gotta watch it after exams

Isio,
    Asian countries sometimes get to watch these big movies first in an effort to encourage people to watch it in the cinemas and to prevent piracy and illegal downloads.

squee,
    i never read the comic, iron man seems like lesser known hero as compared to x-men and spiderman.

sammyb,
    sure thing.

Fariz Asuka,
    i’ll be watching at GV Plaza Singapura. love the big screen there. ^^

Rokku,
    good luck for your exams.

Going to watch this with a couple of friends on Wednesday. Gotta book real early~

8. D_Blade says:

Didn’t know you were that tall (“huge fanboy”).
    Sorry, couldn’t resist.

9. gundamjehutykai says:

hell yes!! Out of all the movies this summer THIS one is the one I want. Not Indy IV, not dark knight, it’s all about IRON MAN!!!

Got plans to watch it on the 2nd weekend of release. I try to avoid opening weekends due to the crowd and the increased likelyhood of meeting ppl who will sour the movie experience.