Miku House

“Welcome to my house!”

02.  Better view of Miku’s house. There’s no doors because the neighbourhood is very safe.

03. Strawberry bed

04. Double storey bed

05. Rocking horse. Kawaii~

06. Rocking chair

07. Other than singing, Miku loves surfing the internet as well.

08. Hmm… Wonder what’s for lunch?

09. Miku and cradle. She has a baby? O_O

10. Pretty flowers

11. Miku loves reading too

12. Miku and her cupboard. Kinda empty now

13. Miku goes out to play with her skateboard.

14. Miku goes shopping

15. Miku saw a giant spider!

OK that’s about all. Thank you and see you all again tomorrow! ^_^

This entry was posted in Figures, Photography. Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to Miku House

1. Dancing Queen says:

I was never a fan of the nendoroid series until i saw miku, i just had to have her! I’m getting mine from this second batch thats being released. She’s just so darn cute! Love the pics in the doll house! Everything is perfectly sized!

Kawaiiiiiii! does that house belong to U? 😛 I can only imagine she has to do a large hop to get on the chair… Spider!!!! KILL IT KILL IT! 😛

Dancing Queen,
    thanks for dropping by this humble blog. ^^

yes miku is so cute it’s a sin not to get her.

chun,
    no the doll house doesn’t belong to me. it’s from my workplace.

4. Setsuna-san says:

i demand to have one of those houses.

nice pics you got there the scale of that house really fits nendroids well. maybe you could have a mass photoshoot of nendroids visiting Miku?

Gordon wow where U work at? (if it’s not convenient to say don have to answer :P)

I wonder if I’ll actually be able to get a Moetan nendoroid!

Forgot to mention the one of Miku in shopping cart is my favorite shot LOL It would be cool if she was actually following the grain of the texture of the ground(?) cos it would look like speedlines LOL but it actually look very convincing 😛

Damn well done photoshoot I must say. Not interested in Nendoroid, but this was really nice. Your workplace is officially broke Gordon. And since I live near it I might just invade you while working one day and find you actually slacking off taking more pics. Hmm…

7. Kawasumi Hirito says:

My brain just died from cuteness overload. Thanks. /drops dead from moe~.

Nice photo-shoot ^^.

8. Squee says:

Now I feel like swopping workplaces with you… saves both of us the time from commuting since we live near each other’s workplace ^^;

Chun: I’m planning on getting the moetan too

9. Rokku says:

wooo, Nice!

10. Fariz Asuka says:

Gordon, that’s some nice pictures of Hatsune Miku’s house..

Hatusne is just kawaii~~.. Can’t resist anymore.. 😄

Setsuna-san,
    i’ll love to have more nendroids visiting miku but unfortunately miku is the only nendroid i have. orz

chun,
    why? u wanna visit my workplace? or are u just interested in the doll house? ^^;

Panther,
    u are welcomed to look for me anytime. and lol, i took these pics on weekends not weekdays haha.

Hirito & Rokku,
    thanks. miku is so made of WIN isn’t she? ^^

Squee,
    yes indeed we shall. does your workplace has a nice rooftop for photograph taking?

Fariz Asuka,
    don’t resist. go get it! ^^;

12. Lsio says:

Omg, she is so cute. I’m gonna try to her. It is re-release in hobby search. By the way, where did you find those mini shopping cart and and the house?

I want to steal the doll house…
    JK LOL

14. Setsuna-san says:

hey gordon, my blog has moved to http://fullmoepanic.wordpress.com please update the link thanks.

Isio,
    the shopping cart is bought few years ago at a comic book store. the house is stolen from my workplace. no i mean loan.

chun,
    no problem, i will mail it to you tomorrow. ^^

setsuna-san,
    noted.

16. D_Blade says:

Ah, so cute…
    This doll house suits her size perfectly! And I like this little touch as in having a screenshot of your site in the computer.
    But then again I wonder why there is a two-stories bed and a cradle… Dos Miku have a sister?
    And the two last pics were hilarious.
    I’d dub them “Fear the vocaloid in her vehicle of Destruction” and “Quick, the leek! Squash it!!”

17. wcloudxkumo says:

I’ll tell you, Nendoroids are so gonna take over the world~XD

Nice props!! Looks handmade though O_O;

18. alafista says:

Super duper uber ZOMGWTFROFLCOPTER kawaii~~~

D_Blade,
    Miku says the two-stories bed are for guests who stay over for the night. the cradle belongs to her baby cousin.

wcloudxkumo,
    yes everything in the doll house are hand-made.

alafista,
    yes indeed. latest news states that thousands suffer from moe-overload ever since Miku nendroid went on sale. ^^

20. danielmer says:

whats the html code to use that click here thing you have, by the way she is so moe

danielmer,
    drop me an e-mail (it’s somewhere in the right panel at the main page) and i will reply u with the codes. ^^

nice one gordon!~

Nendo Miku is soooooo KYA~WAII

Was going to preorder the second batch but sadly Miku 1/8 PVC just invade and took over my mind

andra,
    i just preordered PVC miku today. ^^

24. reggie21 says:

want that miku!!! mine haven’t come and there still no news

25. lu-k says:

Mikuuuuuuu! xD
    Fantastic scenes you’ve got there 🙂

reggie21,
    where did u bought it from?

lu-k,
    glad that u like it. ^^;

27. ott says:

I saw this at a shop near China Square going for $50. May I know how much you got yours for, Gordon? It looks really cute… I’m looking for the Haruhi and L version 😀

ott,
    i bought it for $40 throught a personal seller. China Square u said? be careful if it’s from Vincent’s Toys. Had an unhappy experience of buying bootlegs from them.

29. ott says:

woh, ok. I’ll take note of that.

30. radical anime fan says:

>_< Oh, wow, what a treat for my eyes. Miku and her house are so absolutely cute, cute, cute, cuteeeeeee~ And LOL at the giant spider. Chase it away with the mighty leek!

31. Hangmen says:

Now I somewhat know of Miku’s sexual orientation: she’s just like us. ;_;

radical anime fan,
    miku will sing a lullaby to put the spider to sleep. ^^;

Hangmen,
    huh? What do u mean? me confused.

33. Hangmen says:

Gordon:
    IT IS MYSTERY. MANY BRICKS WILL BE SHAT ONCE THE PUZZLE IS PIECED TOGETHER.

34. wickedclown says:

Miku is killing me! I absolutely have to get her! That is really an awesome house.

wickedclown,
    welcome. do u have a blog? your blogger account looks empty.

36. maslight says:

OMG!!!! MOE!!!!

anyways, mind me ask where u get those awesome miniature wood house furnitures thinggies?

37. soulstaker says:

It’s freaking cute 😡

38. Leonia says:

It’s really amazing ! I love yours pictures ! O.o

39. Ludicator says:

Do you make it yourself? and Do you sell it or not??