Kenpachi Fried Chicken

A new eatery opened up in town recently. Not sure about the food as I haven’t been to it yet. But words have it that the boss is a 2m tall giant with spiky hair, has a huge scar on the left side of his face, wears an eye patch over his right eye and carry around a jagged sword.

Rumours also have it that whoever didn’t finish up his/her food will be challenged to a one on one duel with the boss. Whoever wins will be entitled to one free set meal but so far none has survived to claim the offer.

Fried chicken anyone?

This entry was posted in Otaku. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Kenpachi Fried Chicken

1. D_Blade says:

Kenpachi, my favorite character from Bleach!!
    Would like to see him more often.

for some reason I’m reminded of the avatar of someone on DC of a guy pulling at a pantsu in his hands 😛

d_blade,
    yes my favourite taichou as well. ^^

chun,
    yes u are right. it’s the same guy. but that avatar is modified. kenpachi never did such a thing in the managa nor anime.

4. marvinryan says:

lol! feeding hungry Shinigamis since eternity. ^^
    real funny image gordon.

Tom showed me this image before and I was all lol.

Now KFC will never be the same again.

@DBlade: Kenpachi will feature in the storyline in the anime after this current filler arc, in case you do not read the manga. Yay spoilers.

I wonder if the chicken tastes like Hollow.. ^^;

marvin,
    great that u like it. ^^

Panther,
    KFC never looked so cool.

Mizunaga,
    beats me. yachiru is the cook i heard.

8. D_Blade says:

@Panther: Yeah I heard about that at one point… I’m sure he will kick major a** again! Thanks for confirming!
    He’s been lurking in the shadows for too long, his time is now!
    Go Kenpachi! Go!!
    @chun and gordon: if Kenpachi ever did that I guess I’d lose faith in him. XD

9. yumeno says:

Lol ever seen the Guilty Gear version? http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j93/Sh1Nn/guilty%20gear/kfctoptiermotiv.jpg

Ky Fried Chicken. XD

10. radical anime fan says:

I’m starting to suspect that Kenpachi would look good doing anything and wearing anything.