Wang Liu Mei 王留美

Camera used: Nikon COOLPIX P5100

Acquired this lovely figure of Wang Liu Mei from Gundam 00 at last Saturday’s illegal gathering outing to La Tendo. Couldn’t find this anywhere in other shops so was very glad I was able to find her there.

The figure is surprisingly cheap, probably because it is not manufactured by well-known companies. But despite it’s price tag, the detail and quality of the figure is pretty decent. Not the best but it’s up to my standards.

I’m bringing sexy back

The other figure in this series, Sumeragi is also available but her facial expression looks kinda weird so didn’t bought it.

Hmm… nice eyes

Yokopai (横パイ)
One of the many useful words learnt at dannychoo.com

For the uninitiated, Liu Mei is wearing a cheongsam (Qi Pao 旗袍), a tradition Chinese dress that hugs the figure and shows off the curves. Please note that prolong viewing of cutesy Chinese girls in cheongsam will cause massive damage to the eyes. ^^;

This entry was posted in Figures, Photography. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Wang Liu Mei 王留美

Eto, ano ko no mune wo chotto dekai. >_< I mean, she is wearing a freaking cheongsam. >_<

2. Squee says:

I hope they release Feldt soon, she’s my fav female character in 00

btw I think the reason for this being cheaper is that it’s a UFO catcher prize. If you look at the side of the box, there’s some perforated lines and it’s where arcade operators tear open for UFO catchers to latch onto the box.

wow this figure looks really close to the character, good find Gordon 🙂

@squee now I learn something new too 😛

panther,
    yes we all love skin tight cheongsam. don’t we all? ^^;

squee,
    feldt one is coming soon. btw this is from a UFO cather!? really? O_O i didn’t knew that. any ideas where u read it from?

chun,
    who is your favourite gundam 00 character? 🙂

5. double says:

Woot skin tight!

You should have gotten Sumeragi for the sake of her boobies.

6. Rokku says:

that look awesome!
    Maybe i will get it if i have the time

7. Windbell says:

I have got myself a doujinshi with Liu Mei doing naughty stuff so that will suffice ^^;

Get to see her eyes too!

8. Squee says:

I saw her n sumeragi in UFO catchers when I was in Tokyo.
    It’s cool that Japanese UFO catchers have better prizes than plushies. some even have maid costumes.

List of things to do: Break into UFO Catcher in Japan. Or break the machine, take and run.

double,
    it was a tough choice. but liu mei’s moe-ness won me over more. ^^

rokku,
    don’t wait get it now even though La Tendo is at such a ulu place. >.< windbell,
    thanks for the reminder, time to head over to doujinshi sites. *click*

squee,
    i see. hmm… must be some strong UFO catcher to have maid costumes as prizes. lol.

panther,
    just take the whole bloody machine home and u can play all you want. ^^;

Hmmmm favourite character? Definitely not the girly guy err what his name Tieria? Everytime I see his pink cardigan I cringe 😛 Come to think of it I hardly find anime guys very attractive (very very few) and a lot of times it’s due to the voice rather than looks!

12. Prim3 says:

ya.. nice eyes indeed! XD

13. D_Blade says:

Biggu Oppai~!
    …Oops.

chun,
    it don’t have to be guys. girls also can.

Prim3 & d_blade,