Gordonator to Close Down

I’m sorry to inform that this will be the last post from me. This blog will be shut down from today onwards. It was a hard decision but I had finally decided to stop wasting my time watching animes and money buying all those gundams and figures. I’ll heed my mother’s advice to find a girlfriend, settle down and lead a normal boring life.

This entry was posted in Personal. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Gordonator to Close Down

1. dannychoo says:

Thats bad news. Take care and may the force be with you always.

2. Fariz Asuka says:

Wow.. Thats sad to hear.. Your blog was fun to read, even dannychoo reads it.. Anyway, take care and good luck alright..

gordon…. I hope this is just a bad joke okay?
    but sorry if it isn’t, hope you’ll have a change of mind and come back o_o;

I might get shot for saying this, but..

I’ll be honest, and say that it’s a good decision.

Don’t get me wrong, your blog has always been fun to read, and I’ll still be visiting with hopes of seeing new updates, but sometimes it’s just better to reach out and move on to newer, more realistic things.

One thing though.. Don’t say it was a waste of time to watch anime, or waste of money buying figures and Gundams. You were doing something you enjoyed, and I think that’s what’s important. Surely, it might have consumed lots of time and money, but everyone needs some fun.

I might still be an immature person, but that’s what I think about it.

Take care, and I hope you get to find a cute girlfriend. See you on dannychoo.com?

5. Alafista says:

Hmmm another good try at Aprils Fools >_<

6. wcloudxkumo says:

lol, that almost got me ( > _ < );; Forgot today is April’s Fool day ^^; hmmm…I wonder if that’s true…but good luck anyway (confused) >_<

Next April’s Fool attempt I see is going to be digitally shot.

8. Setsuna-san says:

LOLZ almost fell for that until i had a look at the date.

Oh wow. I sure fell hard for that.. Realized the date a few minutes after I posted that comment, but was already out of the house by then.. ^^;

Good one Gordon, good one.

Feel free to laugh at this humbled otaku
    m(_ _)m

10. Kawasumi Hirito says:

It certainly doesn’t follow the normal process of when a blog “dies”. (Lack of post, lazy to update, decides to end). And even if it’s real, I’m sure there’ll be withdrawal symptoms from the lack of anime, gundams and figures! Like they say, “You can run… But you can’t hide!” Happy April’s Fools ^^.

11. ott says:

April fools!

12. D_Blade says:

To bad it’s a bad taste joke! ^^
    I will send you a nice file for you so don’t shut down your e-mail account as well. ^^;
    I’m sure you’ll love it!

thanks for all your encouragements my friends. happy April fools day. ^^;

14. ron~ says:

haha, the comments are more interesting than the post tho :p

hope you had good april fool day~ 😀

15. Choo says:

owh man that sucks. =S Well you did make the right decision though. Im sure sooner or later ill follow your path. Take care man

choo, what do u mean by follow my path?