Progress Report: Gundam Unicorn

Greetings! I am Sergeant Keroro, commander of the Keroro Platoon and today I’m like to show you the progress of my MG Unicorn Gundam. As you can see, I have repainted the original clear red internal parts blue (I’m not very fond of red). What do you think?

This entry was posted in Gundams. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Progress Report: Gundam Unicorn

can’t wait to see it completed ^^
    I… I think I’m addicted to ebichu ^^; esp like the episode of her and the cheese LOL

2. Squee says:

You got your unicorn on the one ring and made the lower half disappear!

I would have suggest you use clear blue for the parts but wasn’t sure if it will be able to cover up the red.

am reminded again that I have not got my Unicorn T_T.
    and the Dynames I started during CNY is still not ready….

3. Choo says:

Blue ftw!!

4. ed says:

nice! cant wait to see it all done.
    btw, my wordpress blog is up=D

link me ya^_^

oh camera used to take sakura pix was a canon XT ^^

@ chun, glad to hear u like ebichu. so your camera is the Canon EOS Rebel XT i see. great camera. me don’t even have a DSLR. orz

@ squee, pls keep it a secret that the one ring is with me. don’t want those dark riders knocking on my doors. lol. ^^;

anyway initially i wanted clear blue as well but was afraid it won’t fully cover up the red so decided to go for normal blue instead.

@ choo, yes! blue is my favourite colour. ^^

@ ed, me will visit your new blog tonight.