I believe I can fly

From the last post about my MG Wing Zero Custom, many seem to like the “I believe I can fly” pic. Gundamium, a fellow modeling comrade from my Gundam thread in the hardware zone forums, did some Photoshop magic and came with this awesome edited picture.

Thanks buddy! I love it. ^^;

Another comrade Panther also spread some Photoshop love with these 2 amazing works. Thanks for the time and effort put in bro! Cookies will sent via mail to your house within the next few days. ^^;

Bah bah bah yada yada yada
This entry was posted in Gundams. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to I believe I can fly

1. Setsuna-san says:

me must go brush up on my Photoshop skills. orz

Yeah I just got Photochop, I might do some more editing based on your raw pic Gordon. The one he did was mainly put a lens flare and probably make it a little sharper and that was about it, unless he did other stuff to it. IIRC that is really easy to do.

panther, great. in future if i have Photoshop questions i can consult u. me only started recently so still kinda n00b. orz

5. Fariz Asuka says:

Excellent!! Four thumbs up!!

Read my comment as well in the previous post Gordon, I should have posted it here. >_<

fariz asuka, 4 thumbs???

Just realized you did read it Gordon, after I posted that last comment. Get MSN or something. Also saved your raw for some other time to work on, I probably will be cropping the part I am working on and seeing how it goes.

Just finished my first simple wallpaper of the Mai figure I had, mainly a small test of certain things. I need to do better at vectoring. >_<

panther, don’t think i will ever use MSN, too addicting. might slow down my work. >.< anyway are u gonna post the mai pic at your blog? me interested to see it. ^^

Up at my Photobucket already, if you mean the wallpaper. Not going to be featuring it for some time thanks to the articles I want to write about myself (done) and my blog. Also, check your email. If my email did not get through, tell me please.

panther, thanks for the pics! already edited this post to feature your work. awesome!

No problem, wonder if the rest know though haha. Also I did not bother with making them into wallpaper image resolutions, so anyone who wants to do that, feel free.

13. D_Blade says:

The last pic was A-we-some. (Not disregarding the other ones though)
    gordon, fariz must have implied both of his thumbs and his big toes. ^^;;

d_blade, lol i’m thinking the same thing too. anyway thanks to all once again for the wonderful artwork. ^^

15. Lsio says:

they look great, I like the last one did by panther the most; didn’t know panther is good at Photoshop.

Comments are closed.