Singapore Efficiency Part 1

What you see here is a portion of a pavement near my house. The awful looking marks looks like bicycle tracks and footprints made when the cement is still wet. As a civic minded citizen, it is my duty to report this to the Town Council so that they can do something about it.

I have already sent an e-mail on Moday (10th March) to the authorities with the location and the picture attached. Now let’s see how long they take to attend to my feedback.

This entry was posted in Singapore life. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Singapore Efficiency Part 1

1. D_Blade says:

Guess some people are too dumb to realize it’s not Hollywood… You know the place where celebrities put their prints in cement: feet, hands, face and whatever else.
    Yeah, gordon, frame them ruthlessly!!

2. Abao says:

I predict: they wont come.

LOL @ abao. I’m interested to know if they’ll come or not ^^

Coz I know the Malaysian bandaraya definitely won’t. (Unless they’re in a good mood)

Perhaps I should try this? This effeciency test. ^^;

d_blade, i LOLed your hollywood comment!

abao, have faith. they will come lah, the last time i feedbacked a similar case, it was fixed within a week. but seeing how it kept raining these few days, i foresee it won’t be fixed so soon.

They fixed something? News to me.

i received an e-mail today from the town council saying they have referred the case to the Land Transport Authority (LTA). like that then i think it will take a month…

LTA? Worse and worse. Push the buck around, why not? So typical.

looks kinda artistic (LOL) I like when there’s dog foot prints on it 😛

chun, lol. i don’t know artistic but someone might trip and fall.

btw 10 days passed still no action. 😦