Beat Inflation Buy More Kits Now

Keroro is delighted with his purchases

With news of a possible rise in gunplay prices soon. What better ways to beat this inflation other than to buy more kits now right?

Two more MGs coming in another few weeks. ^^;

Bah bah bah yada yada yada
This entry was posted in Gundams. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Beat Inflation Buy More Kits Now

1. Squee says:

That reminds me that I have not gotten my MG Unicorn yet, there’s also God Keron coming soon…. I might even buy a MG Acguy or Ball if budget allows for them… seems like I’ll never clear my Gunpla backlog…

squee, how about taking a few days leave to clear your backlogs. ^^;

Am not a Gunpla fan, but maybe I should stock up anyway and sell it for a higher price next time? ^^;
    Make some profit to buy figures.. LOL

4. Squee says:

My boss won’t be allowing me further leave till at least the 2nd half of the year cos I’m taking a week off at the end of the month

lol mizunaga, are gundam kits cheap in malaysia?

squee, going for a holiday? ^^;

6. Squee says:

Yeah, going to the Holy land of Otakudom.
    Actually it’s to watch X Japan in concert

Squee, i see. don’t forget to take pictures and post it on your blog. will love to see them. btw is the concert in tokyo? if u are lucky maybe u will see a certain stormtrooper. ^^;

8. Setsuna-san says:

@squee: im jealous of you now.

@gordon: i dont think gundams in Malaysia are all that cheap.

still, i am tempted to give plamo a serious try soon.

9. Squee says:

Yep, the concert is in Tokyo, and I might also drop by the Tokyo Animation Fair to see if I might bump into Danny.
    I’ll make sure to take pics

Setsuna-san, actually gundam kits aren’t cheap as well in singapore. the prices in shopping centres are a rip-off! usually gundam fans buy from hobby shops and online sellers.

modeling is fun but rather time consuming. heavy on the wallet as well. ^^;

Squee, all the best then. don’t forget to ask for autograph (from danny) if u see him. ^^;

Comments are closed.